PINK VENOM FLOP? OR BOP?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
i dont personally like it that much but when i told my friends i didnt like it that much, they started calling me an anti, but in my opinion the beat doesnt fit their voices and it sounds like jennie is trying to deepen her voice to match the beat and the beat didnt match the vocalists voice either

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
i dont personally like it that much but when i told my friends i didnt like it that much, they started calling me an anti, but in my opinion the beat doesnt fit their voices and it sounds like jennie is trying to deepen her voice to match the beat and the beat didnt match the vocalists voice either
To me it felt like Jennie's voice was higher pitched but maybe that's just me

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
uh...honestly i didn't like the english rap, i rlly wanted a korean one. also didn't like the part where jennie wore a man u jersey. but other than those two i think its not bad. not good either, doesn't live up to hylt. doesn't have a 'wow' factor like kill this love, and there's no party anthem like in lovesick girls. overall, its ok, nd i like it.

tokkichoo

Kpop Groupie
Author
Credits
it's good, but yk, for a well-known K-Pop girl group, they could do SOOOO MUCH better than that. not really worth the hype. the concept and everything is very similar to their previous title tracks. it's hmm... not-so-good, considering they're BLACKPINK.

Chaestival

Kpop Amateur
Credits
So i can listening to it but i prefer other songs, i dont like this blackpink at the start and this hyped ratatata at all ich like both chorus but 2 years for this :/

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
i don't even know if i can call it a korean song because it sounds like it had much more english lines than anything?? like i get that kpop songs might throw a few words in the verses and maybe one or two whole sentence in the chorus but one entire verse was in english