Paste The Last Thing You Copied

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
tumblr_nnnw91Tq9g1sfc9elo1_500.gifv

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Well i think it says all it needs to......44828

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)

bts.txt.enhypen.lover

Kpop Groupie
Credits
(I want you to know you are an amazing bsf, till death and forever. If I don't get this back, I understand. But I have a game for you. Once you read this letter, you must send this to 15 people, including me. If you get at least three back, you are LOVED Nobody knows how important something is, until they lose it. Tonight, (right at 12:00pm) the person you love will realize they love you. Then, at 1:00pm to 2:00pm, be ready for shock of yourlife! If you break this chain, you will have bad luck. With love, send this to the 15 If you don't, you will turn ugly in one year A friend told me to do this, so pass it on. Tomorrow, two boys/girls will ask if they can I have your number? Send this message to 15 nice, people or bad luck starts for a whole year. This is not fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this, you will have the best day of your life tomorrow! Good luck Oh! And don't send this to a group chat!! send it to 15 ppl including me)

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
81qiJh7fZgL._SL1500_.jpg

(don't ask, im just laughing with this dude because he's making fun of another dude by calling him Green Giant jskdhgkjhds)