Past to Present

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I keep seeing more and more Kdramas with an idea that connects from past to present or vice versa.

Do you like it? Loathe it? Share your thoughts.

I personally can only tolerate one or two kdramas with this kind of story flow. I can't put it in words, but more than two of the same setting is less enjoyable for me.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I don't like much of that type of Kdramas, because recently there are many like that which has kinda the same plot and the same scenarios. But among such Kdramas, my favourite is Moon Lovers! Literally my eyes get teary whenever I remember its ending 😭😭 I don't think such a wonderful Kdrama could ever be created by anyone because it is that perfect!

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I don't like much of that type of Kdramas, because recently there are many like that which has kinda the same plot and the same scenarios. But among such Kdramas, my favourite is Moon Lovers! Literally my eyes get teary whenever I remember its ending 😭😭 I don't think such a wonderful Kdrama could ever be created by anyone because it is that perfect!

Moon Lovers had me in tears since the male lead is my fav actor and he often gets role with sad ending istg 😭😭