Pᴏsᴛ Uʀ Sᴇʟғɪᴇ Hᴇʀᴇ (◕◡◕✿)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
My fucking glasses are always dirty for some reason. I clean em, dirty. Clean em again, dirty. Try to find a way to make them stay clean, dirty. It's impossible.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
And I can't get contacts, well I can, but I don't want to because I think I look like an alien without my glasses. People say otherwise, but I just feel naked without them. I even take showers with my glasses. I don't sleep with them on because.... I learned to not do that the hard way a loooong time ago.

Yeosang's chicken

Kpop Stan
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cats In A Box
Cinnamoroll
Bubbles
My fucking glasses are always dirty for some reason. I clean em, dirty. Clean em again, dirty. Try to find a way to make them stay clean, dirty. It's impossible.
I always have to keep mine clean and the thing about contacts I feel the same way and some people will say I'm ugly without them and others will say opposite so idk and I've been having to wear my other glasses instead of my favorite cuz they broke...

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Y'all really might think I'm an attractive girlie, but I'm really an ugly, teenage boy, black (nothin wrong with that though ofc), who has vintiligo, eczema, a receeding hairline, a widow peak, and other shit bro.

We don't talk about that though 😅

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Okay, so should I say "Instead of an attractive girlie, I'm a handsome boy?" or something? Maybe, just maybe, I might be a little too self-critical.