opinions on thigh high boots?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

best pair? /which would you buy if you can?

• Total voters

kingtae

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Just wanted to see if anyone like these boots? I want to buy a pair of them but i dont know which one ..

#1 and #2
Lala_Rudge-40.jpg full_img_2034785.jpg

#3 and #4
Liliana-Gisele-50-BLACK-Leather-Stretchy-Thigh-High-Pointy-_573.jpg Over the Knee Long Boots in Strechy Lyca Black Vinita 8.jpg

public-desire-black-Olivia-Thigh-High-Heeled-Boots-In-Black-Faux-Suede4.jpeg

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i think #5 might have the most comfortable heel and i see straps so its should have some level of adjustability.
#1 is actually my favorite of them, but the incline on the heel is quite high so if you're not used to heels that steep they're gonna be a pain. #5 has a less steep incline so they won't hurt as much.
#4 looks nice too, but it looks like the heel is positioned very much to the back. i saw a video from an podiatrist where she said that that positioning of the heel makes it very uncomfortable, but i'm not sure if the thickness of the heel effects that at all (the pair she demonstrated on were skinny heels). it's hard to tell from the pic but #5 looks like the heel kinda swoops inward, which is apparently ideal.
#3 looks like she's wearing pleather socks and pumps rather than thigh high boots lol

sorry if it's a bit of an infodump, i wanted to be as helpful as possible. final recommendation is: if you're experienced with heels, i say #1 are a gorgeous pair; if you're not, #5 seem like the solid bet.

whatever you pick, i hope you end up liking them!

kingtae

Kpop Rookie
Credits
i think #5 might have the most comfortable heel and i see straps so its should have some level of adjustability.
#1 is actually my favorite of them, but the incline on the heel is quite high so if you're not used to heels that steep they're gonna be a pain. #5 has a less steep incline so they won't hurt as much.
#4 looks nice too, but it looks like the heel is positioned very much to the back. i saw a video from an podiatrist where she said that that positioning of the heel makes it very uncomfortable, but i'm not sure if the thickness of the heel effects that at all (the pair she demonstrated on were skinny heels). it's hard to tell from the pic but #5 looks like the heel kinda swoops inward, which is apparently ideal.
#3 looks like she's wearing pleather socks and pumps rather than thigh high boots lol

sorry if it's a bit of an infodump, i wanted to be as helpful as possible. final recommendation is: if you're experienced with heels, i say #1 are a gorgeous pair; if you're not, #5 seem like the solid bet.

whatever you pick, i hope you end up liking them!
WOW thank so much for this infodump ^^ I really like it when people take their time to help out <3 love you

kingtae

Kpop Rookie
Credits
omg im so glad i could help! 💕
I probably end up buying the first pair and the second pair too ^^
I really really love the look of the first pair and I like it when they are high (like little bit above mid thigh)

thank you <3

luvbubs

Maknae
Credits
Yuri
Choerry
Shinwon
I like them but never had one, i would pick 2 and 4 and 5 lol

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I don't have the confidence to wear something like that.... But props to those who do