Opinion on 'weird' foods?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
lol i usually do these mixes when there isn't anything "normal" to eat and i gotta get creative with what i have. but usually i don't think they're that weird... its all about complementary flavors and textures
I mean I'm too worried about having to waste food if I dont like something so normally I dont even try to be creative - being able to make something you like to eat requires talent I dont and wont have

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
I mean I'm too worried about having to waste food if I dont like something so normally I dont even try to be creative - being able to make something you like to eat requires talent I dont and wont have
thats a valid concern! whenever i try a new mix im not sure about i do a small sample first, like if im mixing something into my rice i'll set aside a small spoonful of rice for experimenting. that way if i don't like it its not a big waste.

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
thats a valid concern! whenever i try a new mix im not sure about i do a small sample first, like if im mixing something into my rice i'll set aside a small spoonful of rice for experimenting. that way if i don't like it its not a big waste.
Nah, not smart enough for that you gotta go big or piss off whoever with you when you waste an entire meal

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
I use chopsticks for ice cream
Milk before cereal
Goldfish dipped in soy sauce

Potato_Renjun

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yunho
In my defense it was a dare and i got $20 out of it but shampoo

But seriously I eat scorpions sometimes, oo also in Japan I had wasps to eat for a snack

M

myheartizomg

I think I'm pretty normal when it comes to food. I could never eat mustard with strawberry jam for example ๐Ÿ˜…

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
im what youโ€™ll call a โ€œmixerโ€ bc i always stuff all the food on my plate and eat it all at once. for example if i eat chicken with mashed potatoes and bread Iโ€™ll turn it into a sandwich
oh and i like to dip my french fries in my milkshake

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
im normal when It comes to food but I do eat food that is cooked from the ground does that count?