one year anni

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pomegranctezen

Kpop Stan
Website
pomegranctzen.carrd.co
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Dancing Duck
Moonbin
hii im pommy or pomegranctzen and it was a few weeks ago my first year anniversary on this site
so I decided imma reintroduce my self

i go by dee or dari
my ult groups are nct, enhypen, blackpink, and moobin and sanha!
it has definitely shrunken over the past year but i listen to some other groups but i dont listen to them as much as my ults :)
i recently went to the enhypen concert- and i was really close so JUNGWON touched my hand (I'm so proud of the fact that i now have his germs on my hand)
my biases are jaehyun, sunghoon, jisoo, and moobin and sanha lol
I'm a minor so pls if ur weird creepy like stay away (weird creepy people repellent where?)
hope to see u guys around and stay for another year

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
hii im pommy or pomegranctzen and it was a few weeks ago my first year anniversary on this site
so I decided imma reintroduce my self

i go by dee or dari
my ult groups are nct, enhypen, blackpink, and moobin and sanha!
it has definitely shrunken over the past year but i listen to some other groups but i dont listen to them as much as my ults :)
i recently went to the enhypen concert- and i was really close so JUNGWON touched my hand (I'm so proud of the fact that i now have his germs on my hand)
my biases are jaehyun, sunghoon, jisoo, and moobin and sanha lol
I'm a minor so pls if ur weird creepy like stay away (weird creepy people repellent where?)
hope to see u guys around and stay for another year
Happy one year Everglow twin !!! 🤩🤩