Official User Of The Month (UOTM) Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
MOTM FOR JUNE ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey everyone, it's this time of the month to announce the MOTM!
───※ ·♛· ※───
Congratulations @moonlight!

As an active mod of the forums, you have always been helpful, kind, approachable and simply put, a wonderful person. Your overall presence is so lovely and your sense of humour also needs some appreciation ^^ Thank you for being a part of the mods team, we are happy and proud to have you as one of us!
Congratulations, again!

(@moonlight , you may DM @yoyoyeol or @milkylatte for the static card prize :))

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
───※ ·♛· ※───
Congratulations @moonlight!

As an active mod of the forums, you have always been helpful, kind, approachable and simply put, a wonderful person. Your overall presence is so lovely and your sense of humour also needs some appreciation ^^ Thank you for being a part of the mods team, we are happy and proud to have you as one of us!
Congratulations, again!

(@moonlight , you may DM @yoyoyeol or @milkylatte for the static card prize :))
Damnnn what a lovely surprise 🥰
Thanks to whoever nominated me 👀

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
UOTM FOR JULY ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey everyone, it's this time of the month to announce the UOTM! Thank you so much to everyone who decided to vote! Even though UOTM is completely for fun, it helps the staff team get to know more about the people on the forums, which can help us create a better forum environment for everyone. We believe that this user is deserving of this title :)
───※ ·♛· ※───
Congratulations @HeartsForJihyo !!

You are extremely kind to everyone on the forums and are always there for people whenever they need an extra helping hand. You are easygoing and fun to talk to--making everyone who talks to you feel comfortable and at ease. Thank you for being an amazing member of the forums!
Congratulations again!

(@HeartsForJihyo , you may DM @yoyoyeol for the static card prize :)

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
───※ ·♛· ※───
Congratulations @yoyoyeol

As I am the winner of this month's MOTM and I'm the one hosting it, I won't add the paragraph that usually goes here lol, I would feel a bit weird writing about myself:ROFLMAO: But thank you to everyone who participated and voted!

simply_moa

haneul >"<
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
───※ ·♛· ※───

As I am the winner of this month's MOTM and I'm the one hosting it, I won't add the paragraph that usually goes here lol, I would feel a bit weird writing about myself:ROFLMAO: But thank you to everyone who participated and voted!
CONGRATSSS AND LMAOOO
:D You may dm yourself for ur static card!

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
UOTM FOR JULY ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey everyone, it's this time of the month to announce the UOTM! Thank you so much to everyone who decided to vote! Even though UOTM is completely for fun, it helps the staff team get to know more about the people on the forums, which can help us create a better forum environment for everyone. We believe that this user is deserving of this title :)
───※ ·♛· ※───
Congratulations @HeartsForJihyo !!

You are extremely kind to everyone on the forums and are always there for people whenever they need an extra helping hand. You are easygoing and fun to talk to--making everyone who talks to you feel comfortable and at ease. Thank you for being an amazing member of the forums!
Congratulations again!

(@HeartsForJihyo , you may DM @yoyoyeol for the static card prize :)
───※ ·♛· ※───

Congrats you too!!!