OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
So basically everyone is doing introductions and re-introductions and I finally thought to do it

On this forum I officially go by the names SF7 (given by @SkylexLoona) , Shiny (given by @d!иоsачг ) and Sunny (given by @Forever Aeri✨)

A 06 liner , who has an healthy addiction with animes and k-pop

My Ults - Stray Kids , EVERGLOW , Red Velvet , SF9 , IU (soloist) , ChungHa (soloist) and Sunmi (also a soloist)

Semi Ults - Seventeen , Twice , Viviz , Dreamcatcher , Blackpink , BTS , E'LAST , Le sserafim , EXO

Stan - TO1 , &Team , GOT7 , Mamamoo , Itzy , IVE , CIX , Weki Meki , Purple Kiss , Pixy , TXT , Enhypen , Cherry Bullet , StayC , GWSN , and the list goes on and on.....

And yeah one more thing

MORE ESPRESSO LESS DEPRESSO

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE TO WELCOME ME WDYM-
BUT YEAH ANIMES !!!!
Hello!
I don’t think I ever welcomed u and I jus realized I’m not following u either 🤪
So late welcome to the forums!
I also have an addiction to anime!
I hope we can be friends!😊

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
OMG I JUST CHECKED AND I WASSSS🫣
What are your favorites?👀
Okay let's get started

Death Note , Tokyo Ghoul , FairyTail , Darwin's Game , Ouran high school host club , Fruits basket , Overlord , kakegurui , Boku no hero academia , Classroom of elites , Castlevania , Attack on titan , Spy x family , and more... many more
Wbu ?

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
Okay let's get started

Death Note , Tokyo Ghoul , FairyTail , Darwin's Game , Ouran high school host club , Fruits basket , Overlord , kakegurui , Boku no hero academia , Classroom of elites , Castlevania , Attack on titan , Spy x family , and more... many more
Wbu ?
Such a long list😧 and most of them I have either seen or is watching

I was watching Death note but stopped episode 5 I think. I’ve watched a lot of Tokyo ghoul but I didn’t finish the whole series. My hero academia, Attack on titan, Spy X Family(Protect Anya🤩), Classroom of the elites, kakegurui, and alot more that has slipped my mind atm
My MOST favorites are Demon slayer, Bungi stray dogs and Fruits basket!

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
e’last! i love e’last we like some of the same groupsss! ❤ also welcmeee

SkylexLoona

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
AleXa
E:U
Ginny
Winter
So basically everyone is doing introductions and re-introductions and I finally thought to do it

On this forum I officially go by the names SF7 (given by @SkylexLoona) , Shiny (given by @d!иоsачг ) and Sunny (given by @Forever Aeri✨)

A 06 liner , who has an healthy addiction with animes and k-pop

My Ults - Stray Kids , EVERGLOW , Red Velvet , SF9 , IU (soloist) , ChungHa (soloist) and Sunmi (also a soloist)

Semi Ults - Seventeen , Twice , Viviz , Dreamcatcher , Blackpink , BTS , E'LAST , Le sserafim , EXO

Stan - TO1 , &Team , GOT7 , Mamamoo , Itzy , IVE , CIX , Weki Meki , Purple Kiss , Pixy , TXT , Enhypen , Cherry Bullet , StayC , GWSN , and the list goes on and on.....

And yeah one more thing

MORE ESPRESSO LESS DEPRESSO
:> sf7