Official [ ~ IKON Thread ~ ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

Welcome! This is a thread dedicated to IKON!
original.gif

Rules
- Don't bash each other
- Keep it respectful
- Have fun!

Stay Strong Ikonics <3​

B

blink

So what actually happened with B.I?
Well, some messages have been put out there that Hanbin ( B.I ) wanted to take drugs from _______. He wanted something stronger so he asked for LSD. In the past, around 2016. He was really stressed and was dealing with a lot of feelings and emotions since he was young and had expectations put onto him. This really hurt him and terminated his contract.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Well, some messages have been put out there that Hanbin ( B.I ) wanted to take drugs from _______. He wanted something stronger so he asked for LSD. In the past, around 2016. He was really stressed and was dealing with a lot of feelings and emotions since he was young and had expectations put onto him. This really hurt him and terminated his contract.
Damn, it's sad that instead of them trying to figure out his issues and help him, they just drop him.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Yeah, and i hate to say it but they dropped B.I faster than Seungri.
ok I thought that, but his mess was way worse and Seungri kinda left on his own accord rather then being kicked out right away. thats sick

B

blink

ok I thought that, but his mess was way worse and Seungri kinda left on his own accord rather then being kicked out right away. thats sick
Yeah, but YG kept on defending him and stuff. To prove Seungri innocent. I question YG sometimes

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Yeah, but YG kept on defending him and stuff. To prove Seungri innocent. I question YG sometimes
not sometimes, all the time. It. just makes me think if they cover stuff like this up, what else do they cover up?

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
I will keep on stanning iKON and i really hate YG i would curse so much right now but this site blocks out the curse words so fudge

D

Dremes

My dumbass thought Love Scenario and Dumb & Dumber was sung by two different groups eye- 😭🤡

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
Sometimes I really do think Ikon was under a different company but are actually in YG’s hands.