Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
So my plans for Fontaine mainly focus on getting Arlecchino, Neuvillate, Clorinde, and Wriothesely cuz I'm in love! I'm not completely sure if I'll pull for Wriothesely though, but if I did, it'll be based on my judgment about his playstyle because he's the character I kind of least like out of the ones I mentioned. I have forcefully promised myself that I won't be wishing for any rerun characters during Fontaine's release, even if Tartaglia's banner will be rerun. BUT, that doesn't stop me from wishing for Wanderer, cuz he'll come before Fontaine anyways. This strategy will be a good opportunity for me to save primos as a pathetic F2P who always does single summons right after I collect 160 primos. I should change this bad habit of mine. 😭

Kazuha didn't come home, and I think I'm at 72 pity, and I thought I'd rather get Wanderer because I like him more. @hachi let us both be Wanderer havers! Good luck!

No but the snk voice actors Ishikawa Yui, Shimono Hiro, Kamiya Hiroshi and Daisuke Ono are getting to voice the new Fontaine characters is not a coincidence lol. The reason why I want Clorinde is lowkey because she's being voiced by Yui, my favourite voice actress 🤭

Good luck to everyone on their Fontaine pulls!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
My plan is to get Navia. Even though I hate geo. She’s just sooo pretty. If I got Zhongli as well then I could make a geo team with Itto, Gorou, Navia and Zhongli. Yes I’m going for her due to looks entirely. I’m a simple lesbian

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
We should make a thread of Genshin impact characters as Kpop idols and try to match who fits best haha! Cant you imagine like Mina as Ayaka?!
Give Chaeryeong pink hair and boom she’s Yae Miko… visually not personality wise lol

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
It took all I had not to pull for Kazuha again😭 I saved up for Klee and got her on my first pull🥳🤩
View attachment 92226
I’m trying to get my primos back but the stupid spiral abyss decided to give me a hard time🥲 now I’m gonna start saving for Lynette! Sheesh Flore seven is so hard😩
don't worry when you'll finish the 8 floors and move to the spiral abyss that refreshes every 2 weeks you'll miss the first floors (me rn c': )

Last edited:

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
So my plans for Fontaine mainly focus on getting Arlecchino, Neuvillate, Clorinde, and Wriothesely cuz I'm in love! I'm not completely sure if I'll pull for Wriothesely though, but if I did, it'll be based on my judgment about his playstyle because he's the character I kind of least like out of the ones I mentioned. I have forcefully promised myself that I won't be wishing for any rerun characters during Fontaine's release, even if Tartaglia's banner will be rerun. BUT, that doesn't stop me from wishing for Wanderer, cuz he'll come before Fontaine anyways. This strategy will be a good opportunity for me to save primos as a pathetic F2P who always does single summons right after I collect 160 primos. I should change this bad habit of mine. 😭

Kazuha didn't come home, and I think I'm at 72 pity, and I thought I'd rather get Wanderer because I like him more. @hachi let us both be Wanderer havers! Good luck!

No but the snk voice actors Ishikawa Yui, Shimono Hiro, Kamiya Hiroshi and Daisuke Ono are getting to voice the new Fontaine characters is not a coincidence lol. The reason why I want Clorinde is lowkey because she's being voiced by Yui, my favourite voice actress 🤭

Good luck to everyone on their Fontaine pulls!
yess! good luck!!! i'm at 53 pity and guaranteed. are you on your 50/50 or guaranteed?
nah but can we talk abt the fact that the cast of aot is here for fontaine 💀 and mikasa as clorinde, makes me wanna return to the japanese audios lmao.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
also idk if some of you saw the recent leaks, but lyney is throwing CARDS
lol not only that but they will also change the party setup menu, and it's SO COOL
NAHIDA IS SO CUTE IM SO GLAD I HAVE HER
i guess my fav animation here is lynette it was so smooth
rip mobile players
i couldn't find this on ytb sorry lol

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
yess! good luck!!! i'm at 53 pity and guaranteed. are you on your 50/50 or guaranteed?
nah but can we talk abt the fact that the cast of aot is here for fontaine 💀 and mikasa as clorinde, makes me wanna return to the japanese audios lmao.
I'm not guaranteed which is why I'm scared but what scares me even more is that I have terrible luck. I've never won a 5* that I want without losing my 50/50 before that. Fingers crossed, I hope Wanderer will change that for me 😭

Are you not using the JP dub? As a weeb that's a must 😤 jkjk

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I'm not guaranteed which is why I'm scared but what scares me even more is that I have terrible luck. I've never won a 5* that I want without losing my 50/50 before that. Fingers crossed, I hope Wanderer will change that for me 😭

Are you not using the JP dub? As a weeb that's a must 😤 jkjk
good luck!!! i understand the only 50/50 ive won so far is nahida lmao
i used for a long time to use the JP audio but i changed to korean because i wanted to hear some since i'm learning korean but i changed it back (especially for scara's JP voice actor i love him)
today i wished 3 times on the limited banner, i was very scared to get klee or eula. fortunately it did not happen
i got the wolf's gravetsone on the permanent banner. diluc is bullying me he won't let me get mona :'c
now my pity's 60 (in the limited banner) i'm going to save my primo until scara arrives!!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
good luck!!! i understand the only 50/50 ive won so far is nahida lmao
i used for a long time to use the JP audio but i changed to korean because i wanted to hear some since i'm learning korean but i changed it back (especially for scara's JP voice actor i love him)
today i wished 3 times on the limited banner, i was very scared to get klee or eula. fortunately it did not happen
i got the wolf's gravetsone on the permanent banner. diluc is bullying me he won't let me get mona :'c
now my pity's 60 (in the limited banner) i'm going to save my primo until scara arrives!!
Thanks! Wanderer's JP VA's aaarara is the most iconic 😭

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
It took all I had not to pull for Kazuha again😭 I saved up for Klee and got her on my first pull🥳🤩
View attachment 92226
I’m trying to get my primos back but the stupid spiral abyss decided to give me a hard time🥲 now I’m gonna start saving for Lynette! Sheesh Flore seven is so hard😩
Congrats on getting Klee! I see that you are going to master flame breathing 🤭

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
Congrats on getting Klee! I see that you are going to master flame breathing 🤭
Thank u! I’m so happy I got her! And she’s almost maxed out too🤩
Yes I shall! Now I have the sudden urge to get all pryo characters plus it’s funny cause Rengoku has the english va as Kazuha lol

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
when i came back from my long genshin hiatus i got some hella good artifacts and now my luck is non existent 😭 at least i'm lucky when i level up artifacts theses days ive got 2 artifacts with at least 7% CR and 17% CDMG

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
Based on some rumors Lynette might be free so if that ends up being true then I don’t know who I’m gonna wish for😭ill still save up anyway and maybe I’ll get lucky with the hydro archon😌

Last edited:

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
Ohhhh nevermind I think I know who ima save for now 🤭
THIS GUYYYY😍
Heheheheheheeh😈
Its either gonna be him or Focalors
Plus if I remember correctly his english va was Ray chase which is Tengen English va 😌