Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Hu Tao came home today!!! I also got Beidou and Sucrose and then some other characters I had already. But now I have 1196 primogems lmfao and I had 34,000 something before spinning 😔

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Small genshin update, which I won’t go too in depth on because it contains some very triggering topics, but the VA of Tighnari was exposed for taking advantage of and being a creep towards younger fans of his character, and so practically every prominent figure in the community has blacklisted him. Hopefully he will also be replaced as the VA because he basically admitted to it

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Congrats @yunaing for getting Xinyan and @DERACINE for getting Hu Tao! <3
I'm currently saving up for Shenhe and I hope she doesn't get a rerun so soon with the triple banner thing coming up. Why is it always f2ps have to suffer like this continuously?

Small genshin update, which I won’t go too in depth on because it contains some very triggering topics, but the VA of Tighnari was exposed for taking advantage of and being a creep towards younger fans of his character, and so practically every prominent figure in the community has blacklisted him. Hopefully he will also be replaced as the VA because he basically admitted to it
I got to the news a few hours ago after I saw some screenshots of a chat that a victim had posted on Twitter. It's so sad to see Tighnari's name trending almost everywhere because of a reason like this 😔

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Congrats @yunaing for getting Xinyan and @DERACINE for getting Hu Tao! <3
I'm currently saving up for Shenhe and I hope she doesn't get a rerun so soon with the triple banner thing coming up. Why is it always f2ps have to suffer like this continuously?

I got to the news a few hours ago after I saw some screenshots of a chat that a victim had posted on Twitter. It's so sad to see Tighnari's name trending almost everywhere because of the reason like this 😔
Thank you Dez! Also my brother said Shenhe MIGHT be on the banner with Ayaka, I think he said 3.7 update, but he’s also not entirely sure. I hope she isn’t because I’d like to get both Ayaka and Shenhe but idk if I could if they’re both on the same banner.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Thank you Dez! Also my brother said Shenhe MIGHT be on the banner with Ayaka, I think he said 3.7 update, but he’s also not entirely sure. I hope she isn’t because I’d like to get both Ayaka and Shenhe but idk if I could if they’re both on the same banner.
Ayaka and Shenhe might both have a rerun soon as your brother assumed because Ayaka's skin got released and Shenhe being one of the characters with the most anticipated reruns, but we need more time to save primos 😭
Also, I lowkey want Kazuha because I missed his previous banner

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hu Tao came home today!!! I also got Beidou and Sucrose and then some other characters I had already. But now I have 1196 primogems lmfao and I had 34,000 something before spinning 😔
I HAVE 21 *sobs in f2p*

so yeah today i did 2 wishes i got some shitty stuff. hehe my pity is 73 now
ow, kinda dissapointed bc i found him funny when i was watching some videos of the vas talking 😭

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
honestly, nobody interests me in the speculated banners, exept ayaka, nahida and kazuha.

and also there are rumors about a cyno rerun in 3.5 with dehya, if it's true i'll be happy bc if i have hu tao and miss staff of homa banner i'll wish for cyno's weapon

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I HAVE 21 *sobs in f2p*

so yeah today i did 2 wishes i got some shitty stuff. hehe my pity is 73 now

ow, kinda dissapointed bc i found him funny when i was watching some videos of the vas talking 😭
Don't give up, you have less than 20 wishes to get Hu Tao!! Have you used all the lantern rite fate rewards? :')

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
honestly, nobody interests me in the speculated banners, exept ayaka, nahida and kazuha.

and also there are rumors about a cyno rerun in 3.5 with dehya, if it's true i'll be happy bc if i have hu tao and miss staff of homa banner i'll wish for cyno's weapon
I heard that too, about Cyno. There was also a rumor Albedo might be having another rerun with Eula, but idk, cause he just had a rerun a couple months ago. Cyno seems like a good character too but I’ve gotta start saving again for Ayaka & I also want Kazuha when he comes back in the summer

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’ve just realised how lucky my account is… like-

So I’ve pulled for 6 characters and 3 weapons total, though I’ve done pulls on the weapon banner 4 times.

Out of all 6 characters I pulled, only 1 was a failed 50/50. My win:lose ratio is literally 5:1
Shenhe, Raiden, Ayaka, Yoimiya + Itto vs Yae Miko

As for my weapons, since there’s 3 possible outcomes it’s a little more difficult. But I’ve pulled for 3 different weapons, over 4 different banners.
Out of these weapons, I pulled the one I wanted twice (Kagura’s Variety and Staff of Homa yesterday), I pulled a limited one once (just not the one I wanted: Everlasting Moonglow), and I lost the 50/50 once (got some claymore can’t even remember).

And out of all these things, the only thing I’ve failed to pull all together is Engulfing Lightning… I swear it’s DODGING me. But now I have Staff of Homa for Raiden so yknow

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
so since the Livestream aired I AM SO GLAD THAT AYAKA IS HERE OMG
if AYAKA wasn't there I wouldn't pull on the 3.5 banners 😭 but yeah I'm excited to have her since I'm guaranteed
with AYAKA there will be misplitter reforged ? just asking bc I'm not sure but u hope so
here's my plan: my pity will be officially at 30 with the free pulls from the archon quests. there is 48 days left in my welkin. + the events and the abyss and all. I'm so excited
I guess the first day of phase 2 I'll get ayaka (I hope so ) and the other days of phase 2 I'll pull for ayakas weapon (I'm still guaranteed on the weapon banner)
that's a good plan for once! the bad thing is that I'll wait for a whiiiile just like hu tao

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
so since the Livestream aired I AM SO GLAD THAT AYAKA IS HERE OMG
if AYAKA wasn't there I wouldn't pull on the 3.5 banners 😭 but yeah I'm excited to have her since I'm guaranteed
with AYAKA there will be misplitter reforged ? just asking bc I'm not sure but u hope so
here's my plan: my pity will be officially at 30 with the free pulls from the archon quests. there is 48 days left in my welkin. + the events and the abyss and all. I'm so excited
I guess the first day of phase 2 I'll get ayaka (I hope so ) and the other days of phase 2 I'll pull for ayakas weapon (I'm still guaranteed on the weapon banner)
that's a good plan for once! the bad thing is that I'll wait for a whiiiile just like hu tao
I think it is likely that Ayaka’s weapon will be on the banners. I didn’t watch the live stream yet so I can’t be sure though

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I'm currently at zero pity with no guaranteed cuz my last character was Xiao. I'm so excited that Shenhe will be in the next patch and I'll be pulling for her because she's my favourite female character in genshin!!