Official A.C.E thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

zimzalabop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Shownu
Hendery
Jongho
hi everyone!! let's talk about ace! what is your favorite a.c.e song! i haven't heard too many but undercover impressed me so much!

i think cactus is my favorite song by them

Same I love Cactus!!! I also like Take Me Higher, Under Cover, Black&Blue, Mr Bass and Callin'.

My faves by them are Mr. Bass, Callin’, and 5TAR. But all of their songs are great in my opinion :love:

I like I feel so lucky and undercover

Callin was the first one I heard by them but my favorite is Undercover 💕

Cactus
Undercover

Under Cover is the song of the year imo! I love A.C.E! Who’s everyone’s bias? Mine’s Chan and I’m happy bc I finally got the Under Cover album and got his photocard

I have under cover on repeat almost every day it is such a bop

❤️❤️

hi everyone!! let's talk about ace! what is your favorite a.c.e song! i haven't heard too many but undercover impressed me so much!

Cactus is a really good one too if you like the sound of there music alot !

Cactus is a really good one too if you like the sound of there music alot !
I’ve heard so many good things about that song. Since ive never listened to it because undercover was the only song i’ve Been listening to, may i ask what the song cactus sounds like?

Undercover is pretty good!!

Undercover is pretty good!!
and the choreography is amazing !!

and the choreography is amazing !!
Sure :)

I'm seeing them in December and doing a hi-touch and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

omg youre so lucky!! enjoy yourself!!

ooh me too!!! I’m SUPER EXCITED!!

savage is also another bop of the year!

A.C.E
I know this is old news from 2018, but I thought I'd bring it up to see what you guys think of the whole thing.
LJW_8889.jpg
On February 23, the final debut group from “MIXNINE” held their second V Live broadcast, where member Choi Hyun Suk asked the question, “What kind of gift did my younger sister want?” as part of a quiz.
Kim Byeong Kwan (also known as A.C.E’s Jason) answered, “My autograph,” and Lee Ru Bin said, “iPad,” with both answers being incorrect. When asked for a hint, Choi Hyun Suk revealed that his sister had just graduated from elementary school. Lee Byoung Gon then guessed, “Designer bag,” to which Kim Byeong Kwan, Lee Dong Hun, and Woo Jin Young chimed in with brand names.
Some viewers expressed anger at this clip and accused the members of making “misogynistic comments” generalizing that women like designer bags.
In response to this backlash, Kim Byeong Kwan, Lee Dong Hun, and Woo Jin Young apologized for their comments, and A.C.E’s agency issued an official statement to announce that they’ll be taking preventive actions.
The agency wrote, “In regards to the immature and misogynistic comments that Donghun and Jason made on February 23, we all agreed that posting an apology isn’t enough. We are planning to create a section [on our fan cafe] that will show the process of all A.C.E members studying feminism and other areas in humanities" and added later that “If you come across any contents on feminism that you would like the A.C.E members to see, feel free to leave comments so that we can share it with them.”

I personally believe this is stupid and unnecessary , I mean, misogyny is dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women (source: Google) so unless they made misogynistic comments toward the sister then why did they get mad? It wasn't aimed at the sister at all, I always think of it too when I think of presents for girls (and I'm a girl).
What do you think? Should the company have done this to A.C.E?

Honestly that's so dumb. They weren't misogynistic to me. They were just trying to guess. It's not that deep.

Those comments weren't sexist imo, dumb but not sexist, but learning about feminism is a good thing and everyone should learn about it, it can also help prevent them from making worse comments that could lead to loss of fans

array

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Dino
Gahyeon
Jiyoon
Jiyoung
lmao, same! their fashion really makes them stand out and so does their sound.
My bias is Jun! I love him!! When I first started to listen to them I thought it would be Byeongkwan, he always caught my attention in MVs but then just as I started to try to stan them I saw them in concert and I knew it was Jun.

My favorite songs are probably Callin', Undercover, and Mr. Bass, but I love all of their discography so much! they are talented kings!

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
lmao, same! their fashion really makes them stand out and so does their sound.
My bias is Jun! I love him!! When I first started to listen to them I thought it would be Byeongkwan, he always caught my attention in MVs but then just as I started to try to stan them I saw them in concert and I knew it was Jun.

My favorite songs are probably Callin', Undercover, and Mr. Bass, but I love all of their discography so much! they are talented kings!
My favorite is Callin', too!

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
they're criminally underrated.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i was a predebut stan, and then forgot abt them. then i found them a few yrs later and i was rlly into them for awhile and listened to undercover, goblin, and savage literally every day lol. my bias is/was byeongkwan. i should get back into them...