Obey me!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your favorite Demon character?

• Lucifer

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Mammon

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Leviathan

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Satan

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Asmodeus

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Beelzbub

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Belphegor

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
Lucifer the bunny!
de9ed9b0170188edb64d2fcf776e1b98.gif
so cutee and dangerous

pika_chuu

❀️WH0 CARES❀️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
omg okay so i have a theory about their ages in the celestial realm, bc they said their order was diff because of when they fell. So heres my theory (satan is obvi the youngest so i’ll just be doing the other six + lilith, cause we know satan-)

Oldest
Lucifer: oldest. I. Obvi.
Beelzebub + Belphegor + Lilith: (they’re v close in age) next eldest, beel to me just seems v responsible and so does belphie
Asmo: okay hard to choose between asmo and levi but levi still acts wayyyy worse than asmo sometimes. Asmo is definitely a middle child
Levi: this boy literally threw a temper tantrum when he lost to MC in the trivia game, so. Yeah
Mammon: this boi just acts like i do, and im the youngest. Constantly defies authority and is super immature, and uses his power as the older brother now, probs cause he got a lot of crap from the older brothers in the celestial realm
Youngest

my theoriesss and then satan is the youngest ofc ofc but he’s v responsible

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
omg okay so i have a theory about their ages in the celestial realm, bc they said their order was diff because of when they fell. So heres my theory (satan is obvi the youngest so i’ll just be doing the other six + lilith, cause we know satan-)

Oldest
Lucifer: oldest. I. Obvi.
Beelzebub + Belphegor + Lilith: (they’re v close in age) next eldest, beel to me just seems v responsible and so does belphie
Asmo: okay hard to choose between asmo and levi but levi still acts wayyyy worse than asmo sometimes. Asmo is definitely a middle child
Levi: this boy literally threw a temper tantrum when he lost to MC in the trivia game, so. Yeah
Mammon: this boi just acts like i do, and im the youngest. Constantly defies authority and is super immature, and uses his power as the older brother now, probs cause he got a lot of crap from the older brothers in the celestial realm
Youngest

my theoriesss and then satan is the youngest ofc ofc but he’s v responsible
i mean-