NO AUTHOR INFORMATION/STATUS

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

A By

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi, so i kinda want to add some information to some profile by giving the information in the comment section below the article, but the author of the article seems to be inactive, so i kinda want to reach them, but i can't found any page linked to them, what am i supposed to do? and is it true that other authors can't edit unless it's the one who made the article? Thank you for reading this!

SN : by the way, the author i want to reach is suga.topia.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hi, so i kinda want to add some information to some profile by giving the information in the comment section below the article, but the author of the article seems to be inactive, so i kinda want to reach them, but i can't found any page linked to them, what am i supposed to do? and is it true that other authors can't edit unless it's the one who made the article? Thank you for reading this!

SN : by the way, the author i want to reach is suga.topia.
Hi, thanks for reaching out!
You're correct, authors cannot edit other author's pages, only editors/admins have the ability to do that.
Could you please provide us with a link to the page that you'd like to be edited? I'll take a look at it and see what I can do. :)

A By

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi, thanks for reaching out!
You're correct, authors cannot edit other author's pages, only editors/admins have the ability to do that.
Could you please provide us with a link to the page that you'd like to be edited? I'll take a look at it and see what I can do. :)
hi, sorry for taking ur time, here's the link

Reactions: ONF