New Rule Regarding Multiple Accounts

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hi friends!

So in the past the moderators have just banned any secondary account that a user might have. We followed this practice because of the history of these other accounts being used in a malicious way. However, we have come to realize that not all of these secondary accounts are made with bad intent. So we will be modifying the rule.

Users are now allowed to create more than one account. However, this account cannot be made to engage in bad things.
You cannot use your account to:
- Cause drama
- Bully other users
- Pretend to be someone else to benefit a malicious story
- Nominate yourself for User of The Month
- Requesting to give yourself credits

We are trusting you to abide by this new alteration of the rule. Please if you are going to make another account, do not have bad intentions. Please do not ruin it for everyone. We will continue to ban secondary accounts that are malicious or are from banned users. We hope that this new rule will make users feel more comfortable on the forums.
If you have any questions regarding this rule you can either post it below, or PM a mod if you don't feel comfortable asking it in public.
Thank you! 💜💜

Last edited:

buttercup_san

Kpop Stan
Website
buttercup-san.carrd.co
Credits
Zoom
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. C] ☆
Alice in Borderland
Isa
I know this mod isn't active anymore but another staff member could answer. If you can't access your main account because of your password, is it fine to then make another account until your first account can be used? I didn't wish to break the rules, so I'm asking.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I know this mod isn't active anymore but another staff member could answer. If you can't access your main account because of your password, is it fine to then make another account until your first account can be used? I didn't wish to break the rules, so I'm asking.
Yes, it's fine, but we can ban the first account (since your new account is created). do you want me to do it?

Sunoo's_SkinFlakes

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Charmmy Kitty
Hi friends!

So in the past the moderators have just banned any secondary account that a user might have. We followed this practice because of the history of these other accounts being used in a malicious way. However, we have come to realize that not all of these secondary accounts are made with bad intent. So we will be modifying the rule.

Users are now allowed to create more than one account. However, this account cannot be made to engage in bad things.
You cannot use your account to:
- Cause drama
- Bully other users
- Pretend to be someone else to benefit a malicious story
- Nominate yourself for User of The Month
- Requesting to give yourself credits

We are trusting you to abide by this new alteration of the rule. Please if you are going to make another account, do not have bad intentions. Please do not ruin it for everyone. We will continue to ban secondary accounts that are malicious or are from banned users. We hope that this new rule will make users feel more comfortable on the forums.
If you have any questions regarding this rule you can either post it below, or PM a mod if you don't feel comfortable asking it in public.
Thank you! 💜💜
im confused does this mean making another account with the same email? also does it count if my friend logs into their account every once in a while on my device? because i dont want to seem like im breaking the rules

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
im confused does this mean making another account with the same email? also does it count if my friend logs into their account every once in a while on my device? because i dont want to seem like im breaking the rules
I’m not a mod anymore but:

I’m pretty sure you can’t make multiple accounts with one email. From my experience you need to have a new email for each account made.
It does not count if they log in using your device because they are using their own log in credentials (username and password).

the only existing rule I am aware of regarding multiple accounts is that they cannot be used maliciously. But like I said before, I am no longer a mod so I would recommend reaching out to one if you have any questions.

Dryssia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
It's good that these rules were created, because you don't always get that on other forums. Even though I'm new, I already like it here!