! Naruto Official Thread !

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seogi

β„œπ”žπ”­π”­π”’π”―π”…π”Άπ”²π”«
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
DESCRIPTION
Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks recognition from his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village.

TRAILERS
(There's too many trailers, but I believe this is the first trailer/ova in English.)

The manga/anime concluded in 2014 with a total of 700 chapters. The fandom is still really big though!​

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
nice! Naruto is one of my favorite Animes ever, even now i still reread the manga or rewatch old episodes

as part of the celebrations for the series 20th anniversary in September they are going to release 4 new original episodes set while Naruto and friends were still kids, going by the PV the new episodes may get movie level animation

naruto01.jpg

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Sasuke and Naruto staring at eachother in that last pic is so cute, lol.
nice! Naruto is one of my favorite Animes ever, even now i still reread the manga or rewatch old episodes

as part of the celebrations for the series 20th anniversary in September they are going to release 4 new original episodes set while Naruto and friends were still kids, going by the PV the new episodes may get movie level animation

naruto01.jpg

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits

the new episodes set on part 1 got delayed, Studio Pierrot says the delay is to improve the quality of the episodes

a little concerning they are having issues with just 4 episodes but on the other hand the plan may be to gauge the public interest for a remake of Naruto, that would be nice, for example if they remove all the filler, cover more chapters per episode and were to have movie level animation

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Wait a sec! Hold on! When did Naruto officially debuted?
The year 1999!!
that's right, next year is even going to be the series 25th anniversary

-

btw Boruto's new series just started "Boruto: Two Blue Vortex", is basically the equivalent of what Shippuden was to the OG series, they released two chapters already

not really a fan so far, feels like too much of a departure from what you would expect from Naruto, that said i'm interested in seeing what happened to the characters during the time skip

...also why is Shikamaru the new hogake?

Seogi

Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
that's right, next year is even going to be the series 25th anniversary

-

btw Boruto's new series just started "Boruto: Two Blue Vortex", is basically the equivalent of what Shippuden was to the OG series, they released two chapters already

not really a fan so far, feels like too much of a departure from what you would expect from Naruto, that said i'm interested in seeing what happened to the characters during the time skip

...also why is Shikamaru the new hogake?
Ikr! Wow, thats incredibale ngl!

I still need to finish Naruto, lol, so I have no clue about Boruto AT ALL.

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Ikr! Wow, thats incredibale ngl!

I still need to finish Naruto, lol, so I have no clue about Boruto AT ALL.
these past years they have released several spin offs / side stories of Naruto yet unfortunately Boruto which is supposed to be the actual sequel is by far the weakest

the best story to come out so far is the official one shot Kishimoto did about Minato, basically about how he and Naruto's mom met each other

personally my favorite is the one about Mirai who is the daughter of Azuma and Kurenai, the story is of her going on a mission with Kakashi and Gai, it was adapted into an Anime arc

and a manga from Sasuke before the start of Boruto, Naruto falls sick and Sasuke goes on a mission to find a cure, this one was also animated