name ur funniest moments

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I'll tell u mines

One time I was playing with my DS, but it was dying so I had to charge it.
When I plugged it in the outlet In the a few inches My face was black and the outlet with my ds was blacked out, I was sitting there smiling and had a little fire ball on my hair and some mini fire on the floor near by me, So yeah I was blacked out on the face

Then a few inches more the fire when out, weird right?

Park Jimin

Kpop Fan
I'll tell u mines

One time I was playing with my DS, but it was dying so I had to charge it.
When I plugged it in the outlet In the a few inches My face was black and the outlet with my ds was blacked out, I was sitting there smiling and had a little fire ball on my hair and some mini fire on the floor near by me, So yeah I was blacked out on the face

Then a few inches more the fire when out, weird right?

God, I didn't knew that.

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Here's mine but @Taehyung will Die at this, I was in a store when I was young, I wanted to try this Mini Bike, So I did but then When I kept on driving it, I fell backwords on it. Luckly People at the store didn't see it but my Mother & my two siblings..

Here's mine but @Taehyung will Die at this, I was in a store when I was young, I wanted to try this Mini Bike, So I did but then When I kept on driving it, I fell backwords on it. Luckly People at the store didn't see it but my Mother & my two siblings..

Lol! Were u okay? I'm sorry but I can't stop myself!🀣

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
aha i have too many funny moments but:
one time i had a bit too much of spiked lemonade. and i went outside and started screaming "jimin will you marry meeeee"

wow how embarrassing! lmao

aha i have too many funny moments but:
one time i had a bit too much of spiked lemonade. and i went outside and started screaming "jimin will you marry meeeee"

wow how embarrassing! lmao

XD

I'm sorry But I can't help myself! 🀣