Mythos {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your Mythos Bias?

• Dasom

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Jade

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Haruka

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Aria

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
Fake Kpop News
ENCHANTRESS's YouTube channel has just posted a video of Violet and Aria, a newly revealed member of Mythos. In the video they sing a duet of one of ENCHANTRESS's most difficult songs "Sunrise". Many Aurora and other netizens are expressing how impressed they are by both girls' vocals.
*Violet in blue and black, Aria in white*
FaKe-pops main main vocals highkey

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
669cc3619c48f239986416f39383e0a7.png

We are happy to announce further information about Mythos.

Fandom Name

This name originates from the nine muses in Greek mythology.

We also take the term literally to mean that fans are Mythos's muses.
Everything they do as artists is for Muse.

Mythos Official Colors

Mythos Color: Midas Gold (HEX#d4af37)
d4af37.png

Muse Color: Black Heartbeat (HEX#030104)
imagecreator.php

Logo

Introduction
Dasom: 1, 2...
All: Be a legend! Hello we are Mythos!
letter-m-universal-and-handicapped-hand-alphabet-letter-simple-clear-linear-letter-m-hand-language-learning-the-alphabet-non-verbal-deaf-mute-communication-expressive-gestures-free-vector.jpg

*Hands are held in the middle of the abdomen*

Order of Standing+Height Comparison

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
3e0a5b733e18243efdf5f4763d8f9efe.png

I know some people really don't like when idols are ranked, but they really help me when I'm trying to stan a group/learn more about them. So I figured I would put them here in case anyone else needs this as well. I will also be explaining about their skills overall.
*I will be posting a similar message in the Ever After thread comparing the two groups*

Vocals
Mythos' vocals are not as complete. Meaning not every member is a good singer.
However members like Aria and Dasom are standouts. Haruka and Jade will improve with time.
1. Aria
2.Dasom
3.Haruka
4. Jade

Rap
Mythos is very good at rapping. All the members are able to handle a verse like ITZY.
Jade is the real stand out here.
1.Jade
2.Haruka
3.Aria
4.Dasom

Dance
Mythos also is very good at dancing. They are overall pretty proficient.
However they don't have a dancer that could be considered the best.
Haruka is very good, but her skill level is only just above Jade.
1.Haruka
2.Jade
3. Aria
4.Dasom

Visual
*This is the way I structured the group, it can be different for you*
Mythos is a visual group for me. They are similar to fromis_9 in that way.
1.Dasom
2. Haruka
3. Aria
4. Jade

Stage Presence
Mythos' stage presence is very strong and there is no hole.
1. Aria
2. Jade
3. Haruka
4. Dasom

Bright/Cute/Innocent Concepts:
1. Aria
2. Haruka
3. Dasom
4. Jade

Dark/Elegant/Girl Crush Concepts:
1. Jade
2. Aria
3. Haruka
4. Dasom

Height:
1. Haruka-170 cm
2. Dasom-167 cm
3. Jade-165 cm
4. Aria-160 cm

2. Jade-2002
3. Haruka-2002
4. Aria-2003

Line Distribution:
1. Aria
2. Dasom
3. Jade/Haruka (depends on the song)

Center Distribution:
1. Aria
2. Haruka
3. Dasom
4. Jade

Screen Time Distribution:
1. Dasom
2. Aria
3. Jade
4. Haruka

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
0e99d4e982bfc4b13523eb007a950908.png

Fake Kpop News
Mythos was the lucky winner today at the Fictional Kpop Music Awards.
The recently debuted group took home the coveted Rookie of the Year Award.
180125_%EC%84%9C%EC%9A%B8%EA%B0%80%EC%9A%94%EB%8C%80%EC%83%81_-_%EB%B8%94%EB%9E%99%ED%95%91%ED%81%AC.png

Along with this accomplishment, they preformed a special stage of their song "Snake".
They also joined with ENCHANTRESS to create Ever After Nation.
Here they performed an original song called, "Panorama".
The maknae of the group, Aria, also participated in a collab stage with other female vocalists to the song "The Truth Untold".

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
286db166dc847afd892476cb93b952e9.png

Creator Thoughts is a series I first started with ENCHANTRESS. In these posts I would show my side of various aspects of the group such as stage names, albums, etc. I've decided it would be fun to do this with Mythos! In this segment I will be discussing the creation of Mythos.

The Beginning
I never thought I would make another group after ENCHANTRESS. I figured it would be too much and I wanted to give as much attention to each group.The idea to create a new group stemmed from the current airing fictional survival show Bloom. A request was made for a company to take the winning female trainees. It was late at night and I was feeling particularly impulsive, so I said I would do it. From there I had to create the group.

The Concept
I decided on Mythos's concept through it's company Ever After. Ever After's mission statement involves telling a story with each of its artists. For ENCHANTRESS it's fairytales. So I started to think about/do some research about other stories I could tell. I don't remember where it came from but I decided on Greek Mythology. This concept would allow me a lot of the same freedom as ENCHANTRESS gives me. I also decided Mythos would have a more girl crush, dark, and even sexy concept. This is why all the members are adults compared to ENCHANTRESS.

The Name
For things like albums I typically try to find names by looking up synonyms for the concept. I did the same thing with Mythos. I googled "Mythology synonym". Mythos was one of the first results and I thought it was perfect. I also decided to leave it un-capitalized because I liked the look of it.

The Fan Name
I decided I wanted the name for the fans to be associated with Greek mythology. Muse was chosen based on the 12 Muses. The definition of Muse was also highly considered by me.

Other Random Things
Mythos's greeting is "Be a legend" and then they create an 'M' with their fingers. While this was cringey at first to me, it really fit with the concept. Myths can also be called legends. Gold was chosen as the main color because it is a color frequently seen in Greece. And then Black was the best highlight color.

The Members
The number of members in Mythos ranged from 3-6 in the beginning. Six was removed because I felt it would be too many members, and I already had a five member group with ENCHANTRESS. I finally decided on 4 members because I knew it would be hard to find photos of 3 member groups cause there are so few of them. I also felt that Mythos was the ITZY to ENCHANTRESS's TWICE, so 4 members was best. At this point I tried to create the two members that would not be Bloom winners. However I am incredibly impatient and did not take into account that survival shows take a while. So I ended up creating all 4 members from scratch. Don't worry Bloom contestants and fans, the winners will be a part of a 2-3 member group with a super cool concept!!
Aria
To be frank Aria was based on my Bloom contestant SooA. I figured that even if she didn't win I'd slip her in cause well it's my group lol. But when that changed I scrapped that. The name Aria was found after googling cool sounding english names. I found Aria and knew it would be perfect, especially with it's musical connotations. Aria became Main Vocalist and Center because I wanted this to be a brand type thing for Ever After groups. Ever After is known for it's vocalists so the Main Vocal being center made sense. I chose Jo Yuri as her face claim as I wanted Aria to have a similar vocal tone and I just adore Yuri's look since her solo debut. Lastly, Aria was made the maknae just because I felt she fit the personality I gave her (typical loud happy virus a maknae has).
Dasom
Dasom was the 2nd member made. In my head I wanted a kinda tall lead vocal who would be the leader. I also gained inspiration from Yeji and her leadership style. The kind of compassionate style that turns serious when it's time to perform. I easily picked Sihyeon of Everglow as the face, also making her the visual of the group. Dasom is mainly based off of Sihyeon and Yeji from this point on. I also decided to make her leader because I felt that if I made a rapper or second oldest leader it would be too similar to ENCHANTRESS. Dasom's name was found on a Korean baby names site. Original it was Dawon, and thus I gained a lot of inspiration from WJSN's Dawon (mature, tall, good vocalist). But I felt Dasom suited her better. Dasom also means love in Korean, so her signature has a heart substituting for the 'a'.
Jade
Honestly Jade was originally based on Jade from Victorious lol. I toned down the personality to be more of a fatherly and protective type. I picked Jade's korean name based on that fact that it also means Jade in Korean. As for face claim I had already selected Olivia Hye as a face I was interested in, but for a Main Dancer. But she has such a good presence for the role of Main Rapper. I still decided to give her the lead dancer title. I honestly really wanted to use Ryujin for Jade, but she had already been claimed. I decided to give Jade a pretty low tone for her rapping voice, similar to Dami. She's also a better rapper than Bada. In my mind ENCHANTRESS is better in terms of vocals and Mythos better at rap (or at least Jade is better than all of ENCHANTRESS).
Haruka
Haruka was the last member. I knew I needed a Main Dancer so I searched for active third and 4th gen dancers and eventually decided on Kazuha. Her face really fits in with the rest of the group. They're all very chic and lowkey badass looking, compared to ENCHANTRESS's ethereal and kinda cute look. Anyways, I wanted to keep Haruka Japanese like Kazuha. I chose the name Haruka from a Japanese baby name website. I completely forget it's meaning but it just fit. Haruka also became a sub-rapper and sub-vocalist. I really wanted to have a group with 1 rapper, but Haruka would have the ability to back Jade up if necessary. What I did change with Kazuha is the vocal tone. I gave her a tone similar to that of a combo of Sana and Mina. I didn't want another deep voice cause I had that with Jade, Aria, and Dasom's voice isn't exactly super high. I also decided to remove the ballet background because Violet already has that in her storyline. But she does have a more graceful dancing style than Zoe. Another thing, Haruka has become the most popular member on the forums by far. I'm not sure if that's because of Kazuha or??????

That's all for now. Once their first trio of mini albums is completed I'll do a creator thoughts on that!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fake Kpop News
It has been announced that Aria of Mythos and Sunghoon of Enhypen will be the new MCs of Music Bank!
Many Muses and Auroras are ecstatic about this news that an Ever After artist will continue to headline the show now that Yujin of ENCHANTRESS departed.
whbxo8q2shp81.jpg

Aria=Wonyoung

Check out their introductory performance below!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
036c1464839aafced5e4a285ba6ff460.png

Dasom & Jade Harmony {Lion}
Welcome to our first episode of Dasom & Jade Harmony!
In this YouTube series we will be posting different vocal and rap covers for you Muse.
We decided to start out with ENCHANTRESS sunbaenim's "Lion".
We hope you like it!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
036c1464839aafced5e4a285ba6ff460.png

Dance Teacher Haruka {Snake}
Welcome to the first episode of Dance Teacher Haruka!
I'm not sure if you remember Muse, but I spent a lot of my childhood in a dance cover group.
It was something I loved so I decided I wanted to share it with you!
In each video I'll be doing a dance tutorial to a kpop dance of my chosing.
I decided to start with our debut single "Snake".
I hope you can join me in learning this dance!

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fake Kpop News
Recently Studio Choom announced that Jade and Haruka of Mythos would be the next artists to appear on their series "Mix & Match".
Their dance cover to Bebe Rexha's "Break My Heart Myself" has been released and it is gaining a lot of attention.
Fans and non-fans of the group were impressed by the duo's dancing and performance skills.
*Haruka=Yeji, Jade=Ryujin*

@ AuroraMuse: Yahhh they're on a whole new level for fake groups!
@ FakeKpopQueen: It feels like I'm watching a whole production, not a dance practice!
@ LilyLilyLily: Woah I knew that Haruka was good but Jade blew me away.

@ A_Musing: Our girls will never disappoint! You can say they are riding on ENCHANTRESS's success or they will never be as popular. But Mythos will always prove you wrong.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†

Fake Kpop News
Recently Studio Choom announced that Jade and Haruka of Mythos would be the next artists to appear on their series "Mix & Match".
Their dance cover to Bebe Rexha's "Break My Heart Myself" has been released and it is gaining a lot of attention.
Fans and non-fans of the group were impressed by the duo's dancing and performance skills.
*Haruka=Yeji, Jade=Ryujin*

@ AuroraMuse: Yahhh they're on a whole new level for fake groups!
@ FakeKpopQueen: It feels like I'm watching a whole production, not a dance practice!
@ LilyLilyLily: Woah I knew that Haruka was good but Jade blew me away.

@ A_Musing: Our girls will never disappoint! You can say they are riding on ENCHANTRESS's success or they will never be as popular. But Mythos will always prove you wrong.
Best kpop dance in history highkey we love it we support it Haruka and Jade dance queens fake kpop watch out

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fake Kpop News
Following Jade and Haruka viral dance cover on Studio Choom Ever After Entertainment announced exciting news that the duo would be recording a version of "Break My Heart Myself" with Bebe Rexha!
It seems the Mythos members have already met with the singer and the collab will be released soon!