my top 5 fake k-pop albums

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
{1} Find Me? Save Me? - ELSIE K
I genuinely really liked this album. It was very Elsie take on a new deep dark and meaningful concept and I really liked the arrangement of the songs in the album. So far, this has been my favorite fake kpop album so far.
creator of album : @izyun
{2} The Orange Tree - BLACKLIST
This album was amazing. I don't know how Vivi was able to manage to give off a cute bright yet elegant concepts. 2 concepts that usually don't match but yet she executed perfectly. By far my favorite song in the album The Paradise by Weki Meki I listened to it on repeat for whole month straight.
creator of album : @vivianna
{3} Villainy: Golden Greed - ENCHANTRESS
I know I had said Villainy: Reflection of Vanity was my favorite ENCHANTRESS album but I change my mind Golden Greed takes the cake! I feel like the concept of greed was executed really well in the album through the songs and aesthetics.
creator of album : @LostInTheDream
{4} PINK.AURA - CALLA
Though there are only two songs in this album they blend so perfectly together! It gives off an elegant dreamy vibe which is a concept I LOVE and always wanted to see more in Fake K-pop.
creator of album : @yunaing
{5} Celebrate - aespaced
Just like the name of the album the album itself has a celebratory vibe to it! It's a great album to listen to during happy events and parties.
creators of album : @avi ☆ , @IluvSana , @d!иоsачг , @MintChocoChaewon , @izyun , @Gwacekpop2

Feel free to write your top 5 fake k-pop albums!

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
I genuinely really liked this album. It was very Elsie take on a new deep dark and meaningful concept and I really liked the arrangement of the songs in the album. So far, this has been my favorite fake kpop album so far.
This album was amazing. I don't know how Vivi was able to manage to give off a cute bright yet elegant concepts. 2 concepts that usually don't match but yet she executed perfectly. By far my favorite song in the album The Paradise by Weki Meki I listened to it on repeat for whole month straight.
I know I had said Villainy: Reflection of Vanity was my favorite ENCHANTRESS album but I change my mind Golden Greed takes the cake! I feel like the concept of greed was executed really well in the album through the songs and aesthetics.
{4} PINK.AURA - CALLA
Though there are only two songs in this album they blend so perfectly together! It gives off an elegant dreamy vibe which is a concept I LOVE and always wanted to see more in Fake K-pop.
{5} Celebrate - aespaced
Just like the name of the album the album itself has a celebratory vibe to it! It's a great album to listen to during happy events and parties.
creators of album : @avi ☆ , @IluvSana , @d!иоsачг , @MintChocoChaewon , @izyun , @Gwacekpop2

Fight me ths is the wrong user :rolleyes:

izyun

love nana 🩵
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
{4} PINK.AURA - CALLA
{5} Celebrate - aespaced

elsie is honored 🤭

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
{4} PINK.AURA - CALLA
{5} Celebrate - aespaced

Here's mine! (excluding my groups)

1. Am I The Villain - JELO
I love the concept of this album and how unique it is. The title track "Villain" by Stella Jang added this jazzy sound I haven't really felt present in any other fake artist. I also love the bside selections and how they all captured the concept but had separate sounds.
@Gwacekpop2 @chaerifyyy

2. The Endless Road - BLACKLIST
The concept for this album is the perfect amount of minimalism and spookiness. I love the build up to the album with the quote teasers. And the song selection is superb! Red Sun, Egoist, Girls, Escape,and Dahlia all fit together so well and share a similar identity. This album completely screams BLACKLIST and I love it!
@vivianna

3. Lavender Lullaby - JEI
Okay number 1: lavender is my favorite color, number 2: the album name is so aesthetically pleasing to me, number 3: the title track is an IU song. How can I not love it?! The other bsides were great sections that fit the theme. My favorite is Feel So Fine.
@Gwacekpop2 @chaerifyyy

4. I Love Me - CALLA
CALLA's concept evolution was done so well with "I Love Me". I love how the track list isn't typical "i am the best" material songs. The album focuses more on loving yourself for who you are, no materials. But I also love the brightness that is still present in this album.
@yunaing

5. Gravity: Zero - ✰VENUSCURSE
I'm not really a fan of the Y2K trend in music but I think this album has a good balance of Y2K and just overall chill vibes. I think adding Impurities really helped the album settle and added cohesiveness to it.
@yawnzzn

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
{4} PINK.AURA - CALLA
{5} Celebrate - aespaced

It makes me feel super happy that someone loves the ENCHANTRESS album that I have the least confidence in. Thank you!

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Here's mine! (excluding my groups)

1. Am I The Villain - JELO
I love the concept of this album and how unique it is. The title track "Villain" by Stella Jang added this jazzy sound I haven't really felt present in any other fake artist. I also love the bside selections and how they all captured the concept but had separate sounds.
@Gwacekpop2 @chaerifyyy
me and grace worked so hard on that album i kepting for songs trying to find different beats that were diverse yet complimented each other and grace worked so hard editing the album package and makes me feel actually so happy someone likes the album
i felt the same way when Am I The Villain one that FKAMA award : )

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
5. Gravity: Zero - ✰VENUSCURSE
I'm not really a fan of the Y2K trend in music but I think this album has a good balance of Y2K and just overall chill vibes. I think adding Impurities really helped the album settle and added cohesiveness to it.
@yawnzzn
Thank you so much! I relistened to it so much to make sure it was cohesive and I wasn't just getting use to hearing it all together. I'm glad at least one person listened to it all the way through. It was short but meant to show ✰venuscurse's style.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
{4} PINK.AURA - CALLA
{5} Celebrate - aespaced

I’m shocked to see Pink.Aura on here as I thought it was one of the least popular albums. I am honoured :)