my introduction :)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

Hey guys, my name is Renee and I'm an author/editor of Kprofiles under the name Min Ailin. I just joined this forum and since I saw all of you introducing yourselves here I decided to do the same xD
I got into k-pop two years ago but I've been listening to k-pop prior to that. My first k-pop artist ever was BoA, I was listening to her english songs. My first k-pop group was EXO. I remember listening to 'Overdose' and driving myself crazy because I couldn't sing along to the Korean lyrics.
The year that got me good into k-pop was 2017. BTS made sure of that. I was addicted to 'Not Today' and I was loving every single moment of it.
Nowadays, I listen to many more groups and artists other than BTS and my bias group is B.A.P (sadly they have disbanded).
I was mostly into boy groups until I encountered 4minute (who have also disbanded xD).
K-pop gives me the kind of comfort I really need and I love to meet and talk to people who share the same passion as me. I will try to be here and on the main site to provide you with as much content about k-pop as possible. Don't be hesitant to ever message me or talk to me, let's all be friends here :)

So I think that's all about me. I hope you all enjoy this forum as much as I do ✌😋

M

myheartizomg

D.O, Baekhyun and Kris. It's unfortunate that he left tho
Oh dear I know although I think he's better the way he is now. He wouldn't have had the same opportunities if he was still in EXO. He has some really cool songs like 'Tian Di' & 'Tough Pill', you should definitely check them out if you haven't yet ^_^

B

blink

Oh dear I know although I think he's better the way he is now. He wouldn't have had the same opportunities if he was still in EXO. He has some really cool songs like 'Tian Di' & 'Tough Pill', you should definitely check them out if you haven't yet ^_^
It's a bummer, but he's happier now.
Yeah, have u listened to July and Juice? I loved those too.

kpopKat

Kpop Rookie
Credits
MJ
@Min Ailin
Welcome to the forum and thanks a lot for the information you provide to all of us who are jut getting into kpop/discovering new bands! It's nice to be able to get to know the authors on the site! :omo:

M

myheartizomg

@Min Ailin
Welcome to the forum and thanks a lot for the information you provide to all of us who are jut getting into kpop/discovering new bands! It's nice to be able to get to know the authors on the site! :omo:
Thank you very much, always in your service 😄😽 Are you a new fan of k-pop?
tenor.gif