My favourite jpop groups!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

cutieyoomei

Kpop Amateur
Credits
So I've been a jpop fan for almost 2 years now, so I thought I'd share some
of my personal favs. Feel free to drop yours in the replies!!

1. Girls2 - My first ever jpop group actually! I remember getting their "Chuwapane!" MV recommended to me on YouTube
right when it first came out. Since then I've been in love with these 9 girls and their music!! I also love the other groups from
the Girls x Heroine series, such as lucky2 who are the current group and lovely2 who we had previously until 2021, and I was even
around when mirage2 were still active for a brief moment!! I love these girls so much and can't wait to see what they do in
the future <3

2. =LOVE - I remember discovering them sometime in 2021 (I believe?), I heard "Want You Want You" for the
first time and immediately started listening to more of their music. It's just so good

3. Not Equal Me - How could I include =LOVE and then not include Not Equal Me? I found this group on the same day
I found =LOVE, actually! They're all so talented and I love them so much

4. Hinatazaka46 - def my favourite 46 group, I discovered them when I watched Re:Mind on Netflix, I found out
the girls who played the main characters are part of a girl group called Hiragana Keyakizaka46, a sub-group of Keyakizaka46.. I then found out all members were moved to a new group called Hinatazaka46 once they announced their independence.
I seriously love all of these girls so much. Kyoko Saito is actually one of my kami oshis, and I got her
photobook for Christmas. The postcard is so pretty!!!

That's all I'll do for now since I'm pretty unbothered lmao, but lmk what groups
u like!! :)

cutieyoomei

Kpop Amateur
Credits
ALSO, if we were to talk about jmetal, I'd say my favs are BAND-MAID, BABYMETAL, PassCode, NEMOPHILIA, BRATS, Aldious and Mary's Blood!

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
Sorry for being so late on this. I'm essentially a rock fan and I stan Japanese alt-idols. The groups I stan are PassCode, Kolokol, Neo Japonism, and Zsasz. I also like many more.