[MV] PassCode - SPARK IGNITION premiere

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Thank you! They are my ults.
Can you recommend me some more songs? I'd love to listen to more! Also the one girl with the gutteral screams, who is she? Her screams gave me goosebumps but in a good way.

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
In my sig, from left to right, Kaede Takashima, Nao Minami, Yuna Imada, and Hinako Ogami. Nao is also the one on my DP and my ult bias; you may have seen various images I use around the forum, almost all of them are Nao's. The screamer is Yuna, widely considered one of the best screamers, if not the very best, in all the whole idol rock genre.

The song on the OP is the title song from their last full album STRIVE. It includes the titles from their last three singles. Here are the MVs:

And here is the full album:

Now songs that I love from their previous works:

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
In my sig, from left to right, Kaede Takashima, Nao Minami, Yuna Imada, and Hinako Ogami. Nao is also the one on my DP and my ult bias; you may have seen various images I use around the forum, almost all of them are Nao's. The screamer is Yuna, widely considered one of the best screamers, if not the very best, in all the whole idol rock genre.

The song on the OP is the title song from their last full album STRIVE. It includes the titles from their last three singles. Here are the MVs:

And here is the full album:

Now songs that I love from their previous works:

Thank you!