GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jooheonshoney

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Listen, I’m having problems finding any fellow monbebe just because my age lmao. I’m 27 and I just really want monbebe friends so I can word vomit to them about Monsta X, share pictures and memes and just have a fun conversation!

Who’s your Monsta X bias and wrecker?
My bias is Joohoney (obviously) and my wrecker changed OFTEN, as of right now it’s Hyungwon 😂

Attachments

• 6A8B79BE-2291-4E5E-BDF5-70C9D25DBC5A.jpeg
    6A8B79BE-2291-4E5E-BDF5-70C9D25DBC5A.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 2

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Listen, I’m having problems finding any fellow monbebe just because my age lmao. I’m 27 and I just really want monbebe friends so I can word vomit to them about Monsta X, share pictures and memes and just have a fun conversation!

My bias is Joohoney (obviously) and my wrecker changed OFTEN, as of right now it’s Hyungwon 😂
Right now. XD I’m giving it two weeks and you’ll be saying your wrecker is Minhyuk 😉

M

myheartizomg

I'm here for you no matter what age ❤️ Monsta X became my second special group after BTS during the time I got into kpop 😍
My MX bias currently is Jooheon and my bias wrecker is Hyungwon ~

jooheonshoney

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I'm here for you no matter what age ❤ Monsta X became my second special group after BTS during the time I got into kpop 😍
My MX bias currently is Jooheon and my bias wrecker is Hyungwon ~
AND THE FACT WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME THING GOING ON MAKES ME WANT TO HUG YOU SO TIGHTLY OMG