GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
Mnet's head of content management announces halt to audition programs

1576678994-20191218-produce.jpg

Mnet's head of content management has announced the complete halt to audition programs on the network.

On December 18, Mnet's head of content management Kang Ji Hoon revealed at the '78th Korean Communications Standards Commission', "We'll halt the production of audition programs. We're making the effort to create content that's more focused on music."

On the audition show 'TOO: World Class', which aired at the same time the 'Produce' series vote-rigging scandal broke, Kang Ji Hoon confirmed no data or vote manipulation took place. As there was no evidence, the Korean Communications Standards Commission postponed the agenda and requested data to confirm no vote-rigging had taken place.

Production staff of 'Produce 101' were also arrested and suspended from Mnet.

As previously reported, producers Ahn Joon Young and Kim Yong Bum were charged with conspiring to rig votes for the 'Produce' series.

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
Ugh I love Produce though. Guess Imma have to find other survival shows to watch

Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
That's unfortunate for the trainees, but tbh I don't completely understand the point of a group that'll only last a year and then disband.
it think it gives the trainees who couldnt debut a chance to debut through the survival show , and since the produce series is extremely popular , it gives them media exposure .

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
it think it gives the trainees who couldnt debut a chance to debut through the survival show , and since the produce series is extremely popular , it gives them media exposure .
Aren't some of the trainees already debuted though? I know wit UNIT ZN from Laboum was part of it, but she had to leave for Laboum's Japanese activities.

Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
Aren't some of the trainees already debuted though? I know wit UNIT ZN from Laboum was part of it, but she had to leave for Laboum's Japanese activities.
yea but laboum wasnt that popular , they became popular after being exposed to the media imo

Last edited: