Miscommunication - NCT Kun

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ncteawithme101

Kpop Amateur
Credits
A hot, blazing summer day... with no air conditioner to cool you down at the café you're working at.
"Min, this is crazy hot. How could boss make us sit in the front while Kana sits inside?" you said to Mina, your colleague. "You know, I heard they're some kind of FWB. Who knows what that little sl-- girl, is capable of," Mina replied, fanning herself.
"Ahhh, I don't care. I'm walking in this instant, and lie to her that my shift is over. She never pays attention too. I'm just gonna wait on people. Bye, Min," you said, waliking inside.
And oh, how cold it is! The breeze swept on you, and you sat down. You took a glance at Kana. Kana was twenty-two, younger than you by a year. And that girl was clad in a tight leather skirt with a translucent white blouse that is so tight. Kana was pretty and curvy, but she shows too much curves.
"Kana! I'm done with my shift. Can I wait on someone?" you asked Kana, who was joking with an old man. The man was ogling at her. It was no surprise. Then she looked at you. "Ah, you. Go and wait on that Chinese guy," Kana said. There were lots of Chinese people, so you asked her again. "Which one?"
"That one, in the black shirt, sitting alone. Go ahead," Kana said, shoving a menu book to you. You walked away and eyed her in disgust as she continued to flirt with the old man. Ew.
The man with the black shirt looked up as you came closer to him. "Welcome sir, here's the menu," you said. The man took off his hat and took the menu from you with a smile. How charming was his smile! You smiled back and waited for him to order.
"Hot day today, eh? What's your recommendation?" he asked you in English, but with a bit of a Chinese accent. "Yes, indeed, sir. For hot days like this we have our special Cherry Bomb Flavor Juice, Green Tea Pannacotta, and our Star Chocolate Ice Pancake. They all are very delicious for a snack and dehydration," you suggested. "What is a pannacotta?" he asked you, with his blank, confused face. He's really cute!
"It's like gelatin, sir. It's creamed milk, mixed with gelatin, and sweetened with our signature Green Tea sauce. One of our bestsellers, sir," you said proudly with a smile. You're amazed at how friendly this man is. Most people couldn't make you smile to them.
"Oh, that sounds fancy. Can I have one of that, please?" he said with a warm smile. You smiled back. Handsome? Check. Polite? Check. Warm? Check, check and check. This is the man of your dreams!
"Of course, sir. Any other?" you asked. "Yes. What is your name?" he asked you.
OH YES.
"My name is y/n," you replied. "Pretty name. I'm Qian Kun, but call me Kun. And yes, I want to have the Cherry Bomb juice too, I think that's all," Kun said. "Alright, sir. Your order is coming in a jiffy," you said, walking away.
part oneee :)