Minsung!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

smuttytaelien

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
I was thinking about this a few days ago, and it occurred to me that maybe the confident person that Minho presents himself as isn't as truthful as we think. Yes, I am aware that every member of Stray Kids probably acts a different way when they're not on camera (except maybe Chan), but Minho I think would be the most different. His elimination was a low blow for his pride and pointed out a lot of his flaws (those exist?) as a singer. He pretends to be super confident and flirty because if he didn't, he'd probably be consumed by self-doubt and hatred, which is another reason why he might cling to Jisung so much. Jisung is very honest with his feelings, and I think Minho finds comfort being around him because of this. Minho is an interesting person and I want to shower him in all the love in the world ♡

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
I was thinking about this a few days ago, and it occurred to me that maybe the confident person that Minho presents himself as isn't as truthful as we think. Yes, I am aware that every member of Stray Kids probably acts a different way when they're not on camera (except maybe Chan), but Minho I think would be the most different. His elimination was a low blow for his pride and pointed out a lot of his flaws (those exist?) as a singer. He pretends to be super confident and flirty because if he didn't, he'd probably be consumed by self-doubt and hatred, which is another reason why he might cling to Jisung so much. Jisung is very honest with his feelings, and I think Minho finds comfort being around him because of this. Minho is an interesting person and I want to shower him in all the love in the world ♡
I love him and yeah I agree. He might be faking confidence, and also his thing with Jisung might just be fan service at this point. They know there’s a lot of minsung shippers so they need to give the fans what they want. I’m not doubting that they’re obviously very close friends, but they might not like each other in that way. I mean, they might but I dunno, it’s not my business anyways. I wanna shower minho with all the love in the world too❤️

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
the relationship that they have is so pure and it's a perfect match, i'm glad we get to see these sides of them through each other, they truly are a perfect match