Many K-pop fans want to become an Idol, anyone know why?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Louise

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yena
Hendery
Yuri
I once dreamt of being a kpop idol because I love singing seeing them do the things that they love makes me want to do it also but as time goes by I realised that its a very risky thing to do so i just settled to my other dream which is to graduate and be a doctor. So what i'm saying is that maybe they got inspired by the kpop idols that is why they wanted also to be a idol😊😊

Tatltael

Kpop Groupie
under the lunch table, where I am taking a nap
Credits
An ifan, being a kpop idol is my dream. I absolutely understand the hard work and risk of success that accompanies it and everything (i've done a lot of research) and just,
the thought of putting in all that work to make something even if it's not very successful, seeing an end product that's mine. I have a really strong connection to asian culture growing up buddhist. Kpop is also much more interesting to me and I dislike most western mainstream music culture (not all of it i'm not one of those lmao)
I'm not sure how to explain it very well but there's something about being able to make a difference in even one person's life, even if it's your own, doing something you adore that's so overwhelming in the best way possible

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
I'm really happy to see so many matured people here. People say Kpop fans are immatured and childish and don't understand anything about the world. But there are so many matured people here... I'm proud of you guys 😍:love::love:

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I'm really happy to see so many matured people here. People say Kpop fans are immatured and childish and don't understand anything about the world. But there are so many matured people here... I'm proud of you guys 😍:love::love:
Sad reality and cold truth create a mature and strong heart.