%*~* Make Your Own Music Video Shop *~*%

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Welcome to the Make Your Own Music Video Shop!
Here's how it works:
Have you ever wondered what it would look like if your ult group came back with a different song. So for example: if Stray Kids came back with "Answer" by ATEEZ. Well now you can see for yourself!

If you give me a group and any song, I can edit an existing m/v of the group so it looks like their music video.
Also, I have to know the group because I will be dividing up parts.
Another thing to keep in mind is the group's concept. So for example it wouldn't make sense if the group is Lovelyz and you want a song like "Boombayah".

Here is a sample I made:
Stay Kids-Answer M/V

I hope this explanation makes sense! Comment any combo you want and I'll see what I can do.
Let's hope this doesn't flop!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Yeah sure! Do you want me to alter the pitch so it sounds a bit deeper, or keep the song the way it is?
Hmm. You can alter it if you have to! I was thinking Monsta X's Shoot Out & Dreamcatcher's Piri, but I'm not sure which to make the MV and which to be the song.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Having monsta x as the video would be easier for me because I don't really know dreamcatcher well
Okay! That's fine! If you would rather use someone else that you know, like Stray Kids, Ateez, Oneus, I am fine with any :)