GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ashxxq

avi ★
Editor
Author
Credits
AE-BEAM
Gaeul
Asexual
So i made this acc on my phone and i decided to log in on my laptop too but it keeps saying my password is wrong, so i tried to change it. It said the password reset email has been sent. This was like 2 or 3 hours ago. I still haven't gotten any email.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
So i made this acc on my phone and i decided to log in on my laptop too but it keeps saying my password is wrong, so i tried to change it. It said the password reset email has been sent. This was like 2 or 3 hours ago. I still haven't gotten any email.
The password reset function is bugged and oftentimes doesn’t work. You can try checking your spam folder to see if it’s there, but otherwise I’d recommend contacting an admin regarding your account instead.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
The password reset function is bugged and oftentimes doesn’t work. You can try checking your spam folder to see if it’s there, but otherwise I’d recommend contacting an admin regarding your account instead.
How do I contact an admin? I wanna log in on my phone sometimes, and I forgot my password.