LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Lmao I think my identity crisis is also over but I still need help.
Like I thought I was Girlflux then Genderfluid then female then non-binary
Then I fell like Panromantic, Biromantic, Lesbian, Axesexual

LIKE I NEED HELP

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
re-re-introduction because this stuff it HARD

Kori (close friends call me Juju), he/him xe/xem (no they/them, pls use my neo pronouns!) trans male, omni-romantic and pansexual
Can you explain Omi-romantic and Pansexual please? Very interesting!!

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Came out to my mom kinda. She asked if I liked girls and I said "yes", and she asked what kind of girls I like and that's it. Now that that's out the way I just have to come out as trans. I keep dropping hints hoping she gets it but I don't think she will unless I tell her

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Can you explain Omi-romantic and Pansexual please? Very interesting!!
Omni-romantic is liking every gender but having preferences. For me, I like all genders I just prefer some over others. I prefer women and non binary people (including other genders I just prefer more feminine people in general) over masculine identifying people. Pansexual is the same thing but no preference. Pansexual people don't care or even consider gender when searching for relationships they just like people for who they are as people, gender doesn't play a role. Hope this helps!

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Omni-romantic is liking every gender but having preferences. For me, I like all genders I just prefer some over others. I prefer women and non binary people (including other genders I just prefer more feminine people in general) over masculine identifying people. Pansexual is the same thing but no preference. Pansexual people don't care or even consider gender when searching for relationships they just like people for who they are as people, gender doesn't play a role. Hope this helps!
Ahhh yess! Maybe I am Onmi-romantic, lol.
Thank you so much, this REALLY helped.
Keep slayingg!!

minhoeslcvelybxtch

Kpop Fan
so i've been all over the place.. but like i am trans- demiboy maybe-?? idk but like he/him for now but like maybe they/them as well but yeah- also i don't necessarily have a label for my sexuality which is kinda confusing and aggravating for me but like, i might be abrosexual- maybe.. but like anyways i do have a significant other already but i am polyamorous as well. and demisexual! sorry that's a lot on my plate but still. would love to make new friends!! ^^ but identity is so hard for me ; p