LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

illicee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
hello!! i use she/her/hers pronouns. for a while i considered myself bi and it took a while for me to identify myself as lesbian. i’ve always kinda known i’ve been attracted to girls since i was 9/10 years old.

a while ago i came to the conclusion that i’m most likely aromantic. i would just get nauseous around guys that i knew liked me, and if i thought a guy liked me i would dread having to see them and so for a while i thought this was just how butterflies and having a crush felt (it’s not) and then i started thinking maybe i only feel this way about guys until a girl told me she liked me and i felt the same way, sick and a little uncomfortable at the thought of someone seeing me romantically. anyways i’ve also started thinking i’m maybe somewhere on the asexual spectrum too. anyways that’s who i am and how i identify :)

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
I hate when our own people undermine the other sexualities under the multispec! Like bro. And people really deada*s would have a whole entire full-blown debate about what YOU identify as. Like WHAT? It's not that serious bro. They be like "UhM AcKTsUAlLY ThAT'S jUsT *insert sexuality here*, tHaT'S jUsT ThE sAmE tHinG 🤓"

Like bro, you are NOT the lgbtqia+ analyst my guy. That that sh*t somewhere else

Seungmins_cheesecake

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Nachimbong
I'm bi and I go by she/her
My grandmother is Christian and I've been afraid to tell her that i'm bi.
Even though, My parents say it's going to be okay... i'm still terrified of telling my grandmother...
Any ideas of how I can overcome my fear??

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
I'm bi and I go by she/her
My grandmother is Christian and I've been afraid to tell her that i'm bi.
Even though, My parents say it's going to be okay... i'm still terrified of telling my grandmother...
Any ideas of how I can overcome my fear??
Straight up tell her. Being LGBQT is not wrong, so if she doesn't support you, then you know who to trust.

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
sometimes i contemplate going back to she/her bc of irl and the constant videos i see of people saying "go by based off whats in your pants", but at the same anytime someone misgenders me, i do get upset bc ive comfortable about going by they/them. tbh idk what to do.

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
sometimes i contemplate going back to she/her bc of irl and the constant videos i see of people saying "go by based off whats in your pants", but at the same anytime someone misgenders me, i do get upset bc ive comfortable about going by they/them. tbh idk what to do.
and also when people say you cant go by they/them bc theres only 2 genders makes me feel like i have to go back to she/her