lets talk: unpopular options: Dramas

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
i haven't watched goblin yet, so i'm not sure. it looks pretty good to me though;;
has anybody watched something in the rain? it's one of my favorites 🥰

zimzalabop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Shownu
Hendery
Jongho
has anyone watched reply 1997? and abyss?? the two full kdramas ive watched and i LOVE THEM. short dramas i have seen click your heart and what in the world happened :)

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
it was good what was your favorite part.
mine was when the family found out about the leads relationship

i watched it a while ago, so i can't really remember exact moments, but i can definitely recall something about a recording she left on his phone, and me crying over it;;

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Full drama series I've seen so far are Are You Human Too, Circle: Two Worlds Connected, Sky Castle, and He Is Psychometric, and they've all been fantastic.
I'm currently halfway through Her Private Life, which is also a winner so far.

There are also some really good shorts on Samsung Electronics' YouTube channel (specifically the Electronics one; they have quite a few channels 😋); so far I've seen My Dream Class and Relúmĭno, both great little half-hour pieces, but they have quite a few others too.

Dailey Kpop Lover

Kpop Rookie
Website
thaliadailey7.wixsite.com
Credits
Full drama series I've seen so far are Are You Human Too, Circle: Two Worlds Connected, Sky Castle, and He Is Psychometric, and they've all been fantastic.
I'm currently halfway through Her Private Life, which is also a winner so far.

There are also some really good shorts on Samsung Electronics' YouTube channel (specifically the Electronics one; they have quite a few channels 😋); so far I've seen My Dream Class and Relúmĭno, both great little half-hour pieces, but they have quite a few others too.
me too ive seen pys and am watching her life

ohyounana

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seungmin
Xiao Jun
YangYang
i usually watch webdramas on vlive, my favorite is not a robot which is on the dingo story channel.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
i usually watch webdramas on vlive, my favorite is not a robot which is on the dingo story channel.
I find 'em on a streaming site like KissAsian or DramaNice, then download them so I can watch 'em offline on my tablet at work.

ohyounana

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seungmin
Xiao Jun
YangYang
mhm, but meteor garden (netflix one) and a love so beautiful had a lot that was expected.

bambam

Kpop Fan
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Changbin
DK
Eric
Jongho
he is psychometric is one of The Best dramas out there. i watched it bc got7’s jinyoung was in it but it turned out to be fr outstanding, the plot is so good n the characters r all likable n it deserves more hype

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
-Historical dramas<<<<<

-Having second lead syndrome isn't weird or anything, The second lead is there to create conflict in relationships, They're supposed to be like able.