Let me introduce myself

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Granny

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I might be an unusual fan of K-pop music. I watched a few of the girl bands, but I quickly became tired of what seemed to be the same show each time. I'm not saying they weren't talented, but a bit of the same look. I happened to hear Big Bang, and instantly became hooked. It began with G-Dragon's rap style. As I watched and listened to them more and more, I fell in love with their talent. ALL of them. Shouldn't talent and personality be the most important reason we like them, rather than the mistakes they make in their lives. The wonder of hate travels so far and so fast. Maybe we can dig a little deeper into how we judge others. Living is a learning process until the day we die. Reward for the good in our lives and try to move ahead. Every member of a group is under tremendous pressure. I can hardly imagine how they survive trying to give everyone their best. Big Bang I love you. From a wise old owl/granny.

B

blink

That's super cute, welcome to the forum! It's nice to have you here

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I might be an unusual fan of K-pop music. I watched a few of the girl bands, but I quickly became tired of what seemed to be the same show each time. I'm not saying they weren't talented, but a bit of the same look. I happened to hear Big Bang, and instantly became hooked. It began with G-Dragon's rap style. As I watched and listened to them more and more, I fell in love with their talent. ALL of them. Shouldn't talent and personality be the most important reason we like them, rather than the mistakes they make in their lives. The wonder of hate travels so far and so fast. Maybe we can dig a little deeper into how we judge others. Living is a learning process until the day we die. Reward for the good in our lives and try to move ahead. Every member of a group is under tremendous pressure. I can hardly imagine how they survive trying to give everyone their best. Big Bang I love you. From a wise old owl/granny.
That is an amazing thought of you!! I definitely agree, and hello!!