Lee Taeyong's unique fashion πŸ˜‚

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yup but that might just be cause I am fat it will probably look better on you guys
Child, I'm fat too. Calm down, you're not ugly.
No I look ugly I have as fat belly
... :') So you mean I'm ugly you rude little potato
Fat doesn't mean ugly!!! My friends are about your weight and they're beautiful inside and outside. You should never think of yourself as ugly. Just because you're chubby doesn't mean you're imperfect, ugly, or disgusting. And here's a question: So is not having a belly beautiful? Everyone has a process of hate, disgust, or self discrimination. You shouldn't judge yourself just because you're chubby.
Stay confident. Because only when you're confident, then you can make a change.
I think we need @Forgotten Wonderland here so that she can give you another amazing lecture.
Having a belly is not fat.
And Fat is not Ugly.
I am...
You're completely right.
You fat I'm 167.2 cm tall and I weigh 72 kg no you ain't fat
So? Just because you weigh 72 kg doesn't mean you're ugly. Trust me, I've been heavier than you before (166 pounds/75 kg) before I decided to go on a diet. (And no, I'm shorter than you by a centimeter and I'm considered chubby even now in my age)
Love yourself if you don't and love yourself a bit more if you already did.
Noooo why all the lies I'm ugly
If we are telling you lies, then why are we bothering to tell you anything at all, instead just being here and trying to explain to you in many ways that you are beautiful?
I would send a pic but I'm scared you'll die
If there's any way we'll die, it's because you're too beautiful. Be confident in yourself!! You need to know to love yourself and appreciate your body. Stop feeling hatred in your own body because of other people or other people's opinions. To love yourself, first, try to appreciate yourself. Stop blaming yourself for things that you haven't done. Stop making your self-consciousness taking over you. Stop thinking that you're worthless. You know yourself that you're not worthless deep below, stop making it covered by trash and dirt and make it shine like gold is supposed to.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Learn to love yourself, people. I feel that as time grows, societies and popularity grows... but love and respect grow less and less... filled with hatred... It saddens me to see people excited by people doing dares, fighting, arguing... What disgusts me more is that as a civilized society, people don't even follow by the rules anymore. We've spread messages like, "Protect Earth" and "Recycle," but when did people, especially teens at my age, do that? We're simply picking up the mess we've done. We're simply destroying more than spreading messages. When can love really rule over warfare and hatred? Dramas, cartoons, songs, they all spread it, but do people really listen to it? Do they even pay close attention to the hard work people made using hours to years? I know I have no right to say any of the things above, but no one would even pay close attention to my words, so why should I even try to spread the simple message of the first four words? Because I care about the simple things that people around me wouldn't even glance at.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
But please, to anyone who read that message carefully: I love you and appreciate your existence even though you might've never seen me and vice versa before. I hope that you realize that loving yourself is far more important than loving someone else, because only when you love and appreciate yourself, then you're able to try to love someone else.

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
But please, to anyone who read that message carefully: I love you and appreciate your existence even though you might've never seen me and vice versa before. I hope that you realize that loving yourself is far more important than loving someone else, because only when you love and appreciate yourself, then you're able to try to love someone else.
Yes. I completely agree with Everything you've said. 🌸

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Child, I'm fat too. Calm down, you're not ugly.

... :') So you mean I'm ugly you rude little potato
Fat doesn't mean ugly!!! My friends are about your weight and they're beautiful inside and outside. You should never think of yourself as ugly. Just because you're chubby doesn't mean you're imperfect, ugly, or disgusting. And here's a question: So is not having a belly beautiful? Everyone has a process of hate, disgust, or self discrimination. You shouldn't judge yourself just because you're chubby.
Stay confident. Because only when you're confident, then you can make a change.

I am...
You're completely right.

So? Just because you weigh 72 kg doesn't mean you're ugly. Trust me, I've been heavier than you before (166 pounds/75 kg) before I decided to go on a diet. (And no, I'm shorter than you by a centimeter and I'm considered chubby even now in my age)
Love yourself if you don't and love yourself a bit more if you already did.

If we are telling you lies, then why are we bothering to tell you anything at all, instead just being here and trying to explain to you in many ways that you are beautiful?

If there's any way we'll die, it's because you're too beautiful. Be confident in yourself!! You need to know to love yourself and appreciate your body. Stop feeling hatred in your own body because of other people or other people's opinions. To love yourself, first, try to appreciate yourself. Stop blaming yourself for things that you haven't done. Stop making your self-consciousness taking over you. Stop thinking that you're worthless. You know yourself that you're not worthless deep below, stop making it covered by trash and dirt and make it shine like gold is supposed to.
thank you baby and @Elina xi she did it again