Lee Jin Woo, Lee Tae Seung, And Lee Woo Jin Of “Produce X 101” Announce Group Name and More Ahead Of Debut

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Omg they’re really are gonna be making a debut this month!! Can’t wait to see what they’ve got, although I’m not really sure what to feel about the group name..it seems a bit too simplistic and not well-thought through

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Omg they’re really are gonna be making a debut this month!! Can’t wait to see what they’ve got, although I’m not really sure what to feel about the group name..it seems a bit too simplistic and not well-thought through
Yeah I agree I makes them sound really young and they look young but not that young. I dont know how old they all are. But I guess they're in their teens right. But the name sounds like it was thought up by children. I dont wanna be rude or offend anyone. Also it is similar to Teen Top. Too similar? IDK
Although having said im excited about their debut and I'm pleased for them.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I'm excited to see what they come out with!

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Yeah I agree I makes them sound really young and they look young but not that young. I dont know how old they all are. But I guess they're in their teens right. But the name sounds like it was thought up by children. I dont wanna be rude or offend anyone. Also it is similar to Teen Top. Too similar? IDK
Although having said im excited about their debut and I'm pleased for them.
I know one of them is a 2004 liner but not sure about the other two, but they look like 2002-2004 liners to me. Yeah they’re all in their teens but then in my opinion i think they should’ve come up with a better name than that.. but with all that being said, I can’t wait for them to debut, and I’m also very happy for them despite the fact that they were eliminated :)

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Another thought their name I dont think it describes or represents them as a group.
IDK as I dont know much about them but I dotlnt think it would do for any other group.
Hope this dont upset anyone!!

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Aslo they wont all be in their teens forever they grow up and I'll be worried they be embarrassed because they not teenagers anymore

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Another thought their name I dont think it describes or represents them as a group.
IDK as I dont know much about them but I dotlnt think it would do for any other group.
Hope this dont upset anyone!!
No no i agree with you on that and i also think that too, so don’t worry! :)
Aslo they wont all be in their teens forever they grow up and I'll be worried they be embarrassed because they not teenagers anymore
Yeah.. i mean like by the time they all get to the age of 20 we wouldn’t know if the company would decide to change the group’s name or not. But since its a project group, it’ll probably more likely to be a temporary group and not a permanent group. I may be wrong on that but that’s just what I think.

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
No no i agree with you on that and i also think that too, so don’t worry! :)

Yeah.. i mean like by the time they all get to the age of 20 we wouldn’t know if the company would decide to change the group’s name or not. But since its a project group, it’ll probably more likely to be a temporary group and not a permanent group. I may be wrong on that but that’s just what I think.
Thanks!!!
I didnt know they are a project group
Also this article today said they were a unit.
Does that mean a subunit of a bigger group?

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Well, I guess if even the oldest is an '02, then they'll all still be teens for a couple of years; if they're still a unit then... I guess they'll cross that bridge when they come to it... *shrug*

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Yeah!!!!
Well, I guess if even the oldest is an '02, then they'll all still be teens for a couple of years; if they're still a unit then... I guess they'll cross that bridge when they come to it... *shrug*
I guess we dont know how long they be a project group!

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
Ohh. Thankyou for the link here. 🌸