Learning Korean.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I'm also learning Korean, but because of SM. Like, JYP idols at least have English subtitles on their MV's, while SM is giving them to some songs, others don't have and it's kinda annoying, but at least I have a reason to learn.

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Good luck...I know how t read Korean but I have absolutely no idea what I'm saying so I'm just reading it without understanding a word
Actually same, like I can read, but what does the word mean, I have literally no idea. I even have a hard time when there's a name thrown into a sentence, but it could be, because I'm a dumbo.

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
Actually same, like I can read, but what does the word mean, I have literally no idea. I even have a hard time when there's a name thrown into a sentence, but it could be, because I'm a dumbo.
The only words I would know is bye, love, hello, or anything that is also english like ice cream or hamburgers or even kpop idols

Yeonjoo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Nayun
The only words I would know is bye, love, hello, or anything that is also english like ice cream or hamburgers or even kpop idols
I'm pretty much the same loool

I tried to learn some words from different YouTube Learn Korean lessons, but I'm not able to actually make fluent sentences :ROFLMAO:

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Same here the only thing I can do is introduce myself from how Ive seen Kpop idols introduce themselves on variety shows
Same.. Though it's not the only thing I can do in Korean... But yeah, I can atleast introduce myself ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
I'm also learning Korean, but because of SM. Like, JYP idols at least have English subtitles on their MV's, while SM is giving them to some songs, others don't have and it's kinda annoying, but at least I have a reason to learn.
Oh!!!! That's so bad SM-nim!!! Are you hearing us?!!!!??
There are 2-3 videos, where there are no subs... Like the last episode of "The 9th"... It's subs are not available on YouTube... But on VLive...

And when they are Live on VLive, International Stays want to chat with them (obviously)... But we end up sending emojis and emojis... Because we understand few things or NOTHING!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Actually, Top Secret - SM and JYP are on combined mission of making everyone learn Korean... ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ

loveharuto

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hendery
I started learning korean since i was 10, and im still learning (im 15) so yeah:):)

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Oh!!! That's great!!! Good luck!!!!
And I'm 19... I've started learning Korean 2 years ago.. But that time I wasn't much serious for it..
But now I'm serious!!! Like REALLY SERIOUS!!!!!!
I started learning korean since i was 10, and im still learning (im 15) so yeah:):)

LizzieCornZ__

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฎ~๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
I can speak and read Korean although I'm not native. I don't have a very broad vocabulary

Tracy

.๐–ฅ” ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐–ฅ” ห–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I'm trying to learn Korean ,i know the alphabet and a few word still new more learning . I always forget what the words mean.