Learn the alphabet with Nine Percent {Idol Producer edition}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I'm really wondering if they're all 16-25 now XDDDDD I'm wheezing help me XDDD
At that moment, Chengcheng wants to whack Zhengting for stealing his sister and because he has a reason to whack him now after the 'bullying' XDDDDDD
LMAO Zhengting crushing on ChengCheng’s sister is so dang funny

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
YESSS OH MY GOSH XDDDDD I laughed so hard when that clip showed up XDDD ChengCheng's face too XDDD
XDD Meanwhile:
Everyone else: *Ready to sip them drama and spill them tea as ChengCheng and ZhengTing fights to death*
ZhengTing: *Come at me bro, I ain't afraid of you, puny guy.* *Shines the "I'm older than you so I get to be the boss of you" sign proudly*
ChengCheng: *Is so done with this and just wants to end it in private* XDDDD

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
How to feel relatable to his situation:
Foodie:
When your siblings/friends steal your food out of your plate with a cheeky smile and eat the whole thing in one bite.
Kids:
When someone snatches your toy out of nowhere and sticks his/her tongue out at you
Teens:
When someone takes your phone and teases you and never gave it back until your death glare reached their eyes
Adults:
When you gotta pay them bills and your family just uses as much electricity and water as they can because they know you're gunna be triggered.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
How to feel relatable to his situation:
Foodie:
When your siblings/friends steal your food out of your plate with a cheeky smile and eat the whole thing in one bite.
Kids:
When someone snatches your toy out of nowhere and sticks his/her tongue out at you
Teens:
When someone takes your phone and teases you and never gave it back until your death glare reached their eyes
Adults:
When you gotta pay them bills and your family just uses as much electricity and water as they can because they know you're gunna be triggered.
True 👀