Layout help.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
How do I edit my layout? My about section only has my location and signature. How can I add other things and make layouts like everyone else? Please help.

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
click on your profile picture up in the top of the screen and click "account details", then you should be able to edit your face song, groups, biases, and ships. i hope this helps!

M

myheartizomg

Okay I found it. Thank you ! I have one more question the image size cannot be adjusted ... is this because I'm using a smartphone and not a laptop/computer?
Sorry for the late response. Try touching the image from your smartphone, it should give you the option to adjust the size like this:
IMG_20200929_164113.jpg

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
I clicked on it and got the options like you've shown but next when I click on that second option, the Width and Height box appear for 1 second and disappear before I can adjust it.

M

myheartizomg

I clicked on it and got the options like you've shown but next when I click on that second option, the Width and Height box appear for 1 second and disappear before I can adjust it.
You could use your index and thumb to widen the image to make it bigger and/or put them together to make it smaller, this works for me. I hope it makes sense :)