Lay was signed up as an Organ Donor without his Knowledge

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

Context: People leaked his personal info and signed Lay as an Organ Donor

Thoughts: Ok but, imagine how Lay is feeling right now. Whoever did this should be faced with the law. I know I may sound too harsh and melodramatic but just imagine having ur personal info leaked and being signed up to something u don't agree to.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Context: People leaked his personal info and signed Lay as an Organ Donor

Thoughts: Ok but, imagine how Lay is feeling right now. Whoever did this should be faced with the law. I know I may sound too harsh and melodramatic but just imagine having ur personal info leaked and being signed up to something u don't agree to.
They should definitely be arrested or something wow

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
It’s not their life, it’s Lay’s life. They shouldn’t get involved with his personal information or just him in general.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
What on earth is wrong with people leaking someone’s personal information without their knowledge?!?! Gosh, the people who did this to Lay deserve to be arrested!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

B

blink

They should definitely be arrested or something wow
I heard that he was filing lawsuits against malicious comments, no idea if it was true or not.
You're not being melodramatic at all, this is a crime and these people should face the consequences 😠
Thanks, and I agree.
It’s not their life, it’s Lay’s life. They shouldn’t get involved with his personal information or just him in general.
Exactly.
This isn't just bad for Lay, imagine being the person who needs an organ to live and you come to find out someone put a fake donor in and now they might have to get back into line for an organ. That's just evil.
That's just... terrible. No one should go through that.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
... Why are people like that?? Thinking that they've done the right thing? Handing someone else's life away without consulting them- Ok just the fact that they took his info was extremely rude and disrespectful and that's illegal! (I think)

B

blink

... Why are people like that?? Thinking that they've done the right thing? Handing someone else's life away without consulting them- Ok just the fact that they took his info was extremely rude and disrespectful and that's illegal! (I think)
I believe that it in fact is illegal ( Atleast where I live, no idea if it implies to China too )

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
This is terrible 😤😤😤😡😡😡
How could they do this?
Are the proud of themselves for doing something like this ?

You're not being melodramatic at all, this is a crime and these people should face the consequences 😠
This isn't just bad for Lay, imagine being the person who needs an organ to live and you come to find out someone put a fake donor in and now they might have to get back into line for an organ. That's just evil.
I swear people who do this don’t even know how to respect other peoples privacies and it’s scary and horrible! 😬

Agreed. Sickening.