Lawyer States That The Real Ranking From "Produce X 101" Final Votes Will Be Revealed

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Zayn063

Kpop Expert
Website
zayn063.carrd.co
Credits
Seungmin
HANQOUKKA (Han)
Han
I honestly just hope this never happens again. I don't understand why people have to do these kinds of things. It only creates trouble. They should learn from their mistakes.

ginatooker

Kpop Amateur
Credits
This case must be solved! As a former lawyer, I resent the impotence of lawyers! Falsification of voting results is a change with a mercenary purpose of voting results in elections. The actions of election officials, members of election commissions, and others to intentionally manipulate the voting results are classified as criminal acts. In a major case, the perpetrators must be punished to the fullest extent of the law! This is similar to my drunk driving problem! Back then, I, too, thought the situation was a dead end, but they were able to help me https://bsmlaw.com.au/drink-driving-lawyers-in-wollongong/. Maybe you need to go to a real professional here too! Another lawyer would do a better job!

Tropiary

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Well, that's something shocking about Produce X 101! But I agree that this case must be solved!

Rainbowergy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
It's disheartening to hear about the rigging of final votes and the implications for X1, Produce 48, and IZ*ONE.
The lawyer, Kim Jong Hui, seems determined to get to the bottom of this mess, and it's good to know that they're pushing for transparency. It's always a struggle when parties deny wrongdoing, but let's hope the truth prevails.
In the end, it's crucial for fans and the public to know the genuine rankings of the show. Thanks for sharing this intriguing update! If you're interested in more insights on navigating legal challenges, I found this source helpful: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/6-keys-to-selecting-a-whistleblower-1291783/