GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hoeliviahye

Kpop Fan
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Chaeyoung
Go Won
Roa
Vivi
🤡YUDINA SVETLANA DMITRIEVNA🤡
Fun Facts:
  • Her fandom name is called "the Circus" because they're all clowns! 🤡
  • Her fandom color is white because that's what Lana is! I know, I thought she was for sure 100% Asian. We stan a transracial icon!
  • She is affectionately known as the "Queen of Photoshop" by her fans! Just look at her work!
    • Left is during debut, and right is after! I can't tell the difference! Ugh, whatta queen 🥴

• She is a melanin goddess like the queen of snatching roles, Scarlett Johannson!
  • She is not problematic at all! It's not like she's made racist and offensive comments at all! And if she did, well-- she's white and she can get away with it! 🤪
  • She loves devouring the souls of Korean trainees who've trained for dozens of years but never had the ability to debut because some random white girl from Russia stole the spotlight from them... Who is that girl? We'll never know!
  • Her title track is called "Take the Wheel" because she got inspired after Millie Bobby Brown ran over James Charles! We stan a queen who hates the gays!
  • She was secretly the one who hacked Cube's YouTube. The real caption was: "flops! stan LANA" but annoying Twitter gays changed it to LOONA. So annoying!!! 🤬😡
  • Lana was the Russian hacker who meddled in the 2016 election! Trump oppar for 2020!!!11!!!11
  • She's YG's side hoe... but don't tell anyone!!! 😤
The Link to her HAWT music video 😍😍: RIGHT HERE UWU

STREAM "TAKE THE WHEEL", CIRCUS!!!
This is all meant to be a joke, and I'm sorry if it offends you/hurts your feelings. I made this just for fun, and this isn't a hate page for LANA. I'm just making fun of all the controversies surrounding her with this parody page. So please, let's be respectful :)