KR Actors that remind me of kpop idols

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
Okay this is a very specific thing especially applying to my main interests but I've been watching jdramas for a while, then some months back I got into the Tokusatsu genre and nowhere did I see so many characters that remind me of idols as in Kamen Rider, I don't even think I've seen anyone before that at all😭 It's sometimes because of specific features and they only really look similar as their character in Kamen Rider and not outside of it, but I still wanted to share them jhgjkdghf

> Mujin from Kingdom and Kamen Rider Zero-One's Jin (Actor: Nakagawa Daisuke)- They even have similar names! And got dam!! the same energy. This one though heavily relies on hairstyle imo, bc when I both look at different photos of Mujin and Jin's actor they dont really look too much alike, but they both have that similar and very precious smile. :]
kr3.jpg

> Monsta X's Changkyun and Kamen Rider Kuuga's Go-Badaa-Ba (Actor: Nobuyuki Ogawa) I even picked a scarf photo for Changkyun bc I will NOT be able to find anything remotely similar if we're talking hairstyles.The actor looks so nothing like Changkyun when I looked him up - although, this was over 20 years ago so it's harder to find older photos, so fair enough, but yeah, he's got a certain Changkyun vibe about him.
kr5.jpg

> A.C.E's Byeongkwan and Kamen Rider Agito's Ozawa (Actor: Fujita Touko). Honestly even on photos outside they often look alike?
kr6.jpg

> E'Last's Yejun and Kamen Rider Zero One's Horobi (Actor: Sunagawa Shuya). Honestly I think this one relies heavily on the eyebrows? Which is also probably a leading factor why I love both their looks, it just looks really cool.
kr4.jpg

> And lastly, OnlyOneOf's Yoojung and Kamen Rider Zero One's Naki (Actor: Nakayama Satsuki). Man, Zero-One is really packed. Now I need to find someone looking similar to Ikazuchi and we've got the whole of MetsoubouJinrai...
I think this one is more outside of Kamen Rider, because I only see it in some pictures the actor posts, both regular and from his modeling photos. But once again, they just got this similar vibe. (Btw I love Naki sm I even got a figurine of their Kamen Rider form c: )
kr1.jpg

Not specifically Kamen Rider, but do y'all have some actors that reminded you of idols??