kpop songs you find annoying?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

shotaroloml

Kpop Fan
Website
05252008.carrd.co
Credits
OH and i don't like resonance – nct 2020
the song & the mv gives me like idk sensory overload + a headache?? it's all the glitching n static n stuff

xiaolia♡

Kpop Fan
Credits
Allen
Abin
Chen Li
Chaein
(no hate to the groups/soloist or individual idols that preformed/wrote-composed the song)

Ice Cream-Blackpink: I cannot stand this song. Like not at all. It’s my least favourite Blackpink song. The chorus was so out of place, and it was more Selena Gomez ft. Jenlisa with a special appearance of Jisoo and Rose.

Red Velvet-Umpah Umpah: I am all in for the M/V…..but the song itself is not that great. It’s forgettable, and the only part I like is the intro and the outro.

Red Velvet-Psycho: A WHOLE BOP. I loved this song, but I’ve grown out of it. I don’t hate it, I would still listen to it, but it didn’t age well for me.

La Di Da-Everglow: I’m sorry, I know this is going to be controversial considering how well-liked this song is, but I still don’t really like it. When I first heard it, I thought it was nice, but it again didn’t age well for me. I feel like the song had too much unneeded English, and although some parts were good, they didn’t leave a strong impression on me.

Dynamite-BTS: I understand in this song according to Suga, BTS wanted to “repay” fans for the love and support they've shown the band which is great and all, however, I can't stand it and I hear it almost everywhere. (It also pops up on my youtube feed wayyy too much)

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
excuse you what's bad with flute
i play the flute
granted i haven't listened to sticker yet
there's nothing wrong with the flute itself, just the flute in sticker. i likes flutes, they're cool, but i'm pretty sure the flute in sticker was produced by lucifer himself.

Bitter Not Sweet

I'm not sweet
Author
Credits
Username Change
NCT 127--- sticker (yep im hopping on this train)

They might as well prepared them for a cross country tournament because those boys were chasing the beat

BTS--- butter

no

Alcohol-Free

I liked... the chorus

shotaroloml

Kpop Fan
Website
05252008.carrd.co
Credits

They might as well prepared them for a cross country tournament because those boys were chasing the beat
I GENUINELY FELT SO BAD BC THE BEATS MUSTVE BEEN SO HARD TO PRACTICE??? ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE SIJCJSJ ESPECIALLY FOR THE VOCALISTS 🏃🏃🏃🏃
AND THE LIKE CHOREO OH MAN

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

BTS--- butter

no

Alcohol-Free

I liked... the chorus
whaaat it took me months to listen to alcohol-free but i loved it!! why don't you like it? im curious /gq /nm

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I think I've mentioned this before but I dislike Roller Coaster by Chungha because it reminds me of the 2000's and there aren't many songs I like from that era of music.
I'm also lowkey sad at how much hate Sticker is getting here because it's one of my favorite songs at the moment :')

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
Some popular songs become a lil annoying after being replayed too much.

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
Okay when I first listened to Sticker, I didn't care for it, but in all honesty, it's growing on me.
But yeah that beat is all over the place. And the flute is funky, but I don't totally despise it. It's just a strange flavor.
It's catchy tho. Rip.

I don't like Red Flavor by Red Velvet. Hate me or not, I know it's a popular song, but it's too chipper for me.
Ice Cream by Blackpink is terrible. Enough said.

Okay now it's time to call out my ult group.
I don't really care for Mirror by Stray Kids. I mean, the song is good, but I usually skip it when it comes on. It's definitely not my favorite. Sorry, boys.

moonlight

청하
Staff member
Credits
Starstruck
BTS English songs...
I also don't like gotta go by chungha... I'll play it if it's in a playlist but I won't choose it for myself