Kpop album that you want A LOT?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

magicalrabbit

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Winter
Kpop album that you want a lot? I have a couple ( actually many ) , I won't go into much of details but any RV album , any twice album , flip that loona ( second hand ) , love dive , any viviz album and a lot more !

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
SAME I WANT FEARLESS AND THE COMPACT VER OF ANTIFRAGILE SO BAD , I have antifragile and Idk how worth it is because it comes with 1 PC but a beautiful poster,postcard and photobook
For real I just want those albums like I have RV , twice , Viviz and many other but some Le sserafim wouldn't hurt 👀

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I want the ITZY albums I’m missing, but I’d also like Love Dive from IVE and Sequence by WJSN (though I think all WJSN albums would be equally accepted)

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Probably 2 of Kingdom’s albums (the Ivan and Louis versions), but I’ve bought their other two albums already so yea. And I also would like to have TXT’s new album.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
all twice albums, all loona albums, all Red Velvet albums, all NCT albums across all units, all stray kids albums, and all snsd alums.