Korean Souvenirs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
I have a tiny dilemma... My mom's boss is going on a trip to Korea in like a week or two and asked me if I would want any souvenirs. But I have no idea what to ask for there's so many options 😭 I really want food but I doubt it will last and airport security probably won't let it through so do any of you have an idea?

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
That's a pretty hard question but let's see
• Wood Carved Souvenirs I mean they are really gorgeous
• Korean skin care products , okay Korea is literally so famous for their skin care products
• Food ofcourse could be it
• Traditional dresses Idk but hanboks and all are quite cool
• K-pop merchandise
• Stationary (Korean stationary is really cute 😭)

Well that's it I can't think of anything else right now

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
• Korean skin care products , okay Korea is literally so famous for their skin care products
• K-pop merchandise

Ooh ok ty

MargaritaSmith

Kpop Amateur
Credits
• K-pop merchandise

Thanks for the advice, I am thinking about traditional dresses because I really love them. I also came across the https://studyclerk.com/thesis-writing website, where I've found essay writers who are helping me with my thesis writing projects. Now I can rely on that website for assistance with my schoolwork, and it's a relief not having to worry about it anymore.
Thanks for the advice, I am thinking about traditional dresses because I really love them.

love_seeker

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.tarotsparks.com
Credits
This is what I always suggest to people:
  • Hanbok - Miniature or doll-sized versions of the traditional Korean clothing, hanbok, make for a charming and cultural souvenir.
  • Norigae - These are traditional Korean ornaments or charms that are often attached to the strings of the hanbok. They come in various designs and are considered beautiful keepsakes.
  • Korean Tea Sets - Traditional Korean tea sets, including tea cups and teapots, are popular souvenirs. Korea has a rich tea culture, and these sets often feature elegant and traditional designs.
  • Korean Ginseng - Korean ginseng is renowned for its quality, and ginseng products such as ginseng tea, supplements, and snacks are commonly purchased as health-conscious souvenirs.
  • Korean Snacks and Treats - Unique Korean snacks, candies, and treats, such as rice cakes (tteok), traditional sweets, or popular snacks like seaweed crisps, make for tasty and easily transportable souvenirs.
  • K-Pop Merchandise - Items related to popular K-pop groups, such as posters, albums, or merchandise featuring favorite idols, are sought after by fans around the world.
  • Korean Beauty Products - South Korea is known for its beauty and skincare products. Sheet masks, beauty creams, and other skincare items from popular Korean brands are often popular souvenirs.
  • Korean Pottery and Ceramics - Handcrafted pottery and ceramics, including celadon or buncheong ware, showcase Korea's long history of ceramic arts. These items can range from small decorative pieces to functional tableware.
  • Traditional Crafts - Items such as fans, embroidery, or traditional crafts like mother-of-pearl inlaid items are representative of Korean craftsmanship and make for unique souvenirs.
  • Korean Stationery - Cute and stylish stationery items, including notebooks, pens, and planners, are popular among visitors, especially those interested in K-culture.
Hope someone will find it useful.