King Junwoon The Ex Jyp Trainee

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lili

Kpop Amateur
Credits
where did you find the second one? cause i can't really find any 😔
(the possible searches are the same, though, which is really really sus, meaning that person could've searched "for teen" to get those images. i tried idols though, the wheein was accurate, the hyudawn is kinda close? but they got hui mixed up with hyunseung, so i don't know if these searches are too accurate.)
View attachment 52157View attachment 52158
accuracy testing :
View attachment 52159
View attachment 52160
Well he even sent me those insta video that get deleted to prove his real and also snap pic but still I think you can easily fake those. Weird I don’t know what the fuck he wants from me lol

Lili

Kpop Amateur
Credits
it's still sus— idk i'd say give it a little more time, but i've never like gone through this so idk—
It doesn’t matter anyway, if he asks for anything suspicious I’ll report him and that’s it I guess. Thanks ☺️

Lili

Kpop Amateur
Credits

Attachments

• 65ED7FC5-AC77-4FD1-893A-2BE51870A91B.jpeg
    65ED7FC5-AC77-4FD1-893A-2BE51870A91B.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 6

Bhumi._.mishra

Kpop Amateur
Credits
He is a faker lol. He stole someone else's identity, pictures and video. The real person named CHEN JIANYU/DEDE and Dede is now a contestant in a Chinese program named Youth With You season 3. If you are familiar with blackpink lisa, she's the mentor on that program.
Hey seriously? Something happened I need ur help!

Bhumi._.mishra

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Guys literally idk what to believe....because this junwoon had an ig acc. He was interacting with people as well but I thought something was fishy so I asked him and he literally got so hyped....he gave me proofs like he gave me picture of his passport do u believe and many more when I was sorry he blocked me....can anybody literally clear my doubts?I need help!

Bhumi._.mishra

Kpop Amateur
Credits
He gave
Well he even sent me those insta video that get deleted to prove his real and also snap pic but still I think you can easily fake those. Weird I don’t know what the fuck he wants from me lol
He gave me proofs in addition his no. So that I can contact him to confirm it....