Kim Garam Shares The Full Report From The School Violence Committee

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Celestial💫

Kpop Groupie
Website
sakura-flowers.carrd.co
Credits
Kazuha
Ningning
Winter
Giselle
Ffyv3sCXwAE9C5y
FZ1HxroXEAE8lTJ

FZ1HxrdX0AEEjNh
FZ1HyLAXwAAvtk9
FZ1HyLKWYAMlE3o
FZ1HyqEWIAIOpSF
FZ1HyqIWIAAaBG5

Here is a link to an article
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-garam-shares-full-report-school-violence-committee/

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i've known she was innocent for a while, but i'm glad that more ppl are finally coming to their senses and taking the time to read and understand the document. garam deserves that much, even if she never comes back to the spotlight. she deserves justice

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
i've known she was innocent for a while, but i'm glad that more ppl are finally coming to their senses and taking the time to read and understand the document. garam deserves that much, even if she never comes back to the spotlight. she deserves justice
AGREE.

Celestial💫

Kpop Groupie
Website
sakura-flowers.carrd.co
Credits
Kazuha
Ningning
Winter
Giselle
Couldn’t agree more. Garam went to a lot of hate despite her turning 17 soon.
She deserves justice, her career was ruined just as it started

Utonce

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Ffyv3sCXwAE9C5y
FZ1HxroXEAE8lTJ

FZ1HxrdX0AEEjNh
FZ1HyLAXwAAvtk9
FZ1HyLKWYAMlE3o
FZ1HyqEWIAIOpSF

The most important thing is that the law is on her side and there have been no attempts by the police to pressure her. I've written an essay before on a similar example from https://happyessays.com/free-essays/police-brutality/ and saw a similar case. So everything should work out here.
FZ1HyqIWIAAaBG5

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-garam-shares-full-report-school-violence-committee/

It was always clear that she was innocent and it was just an attempt to smear her. Now after everything is published it will be difficult to accuse her with all the evidence in her hands.

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I knew that Ga ram was innocent since sometime but now it's really good to know that people are actually coming to understand the reality
And Ga ram deserves an apology for all the hate she received when the scandal wasn't even confirmed to be true

jkook4s

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I knew that Ga ram was innocent since sometime but now it's really good to know that people are actually coming to understand the reality
And Ga ram deserves an apology for all the hate she received when the scandal wasn't even confirmed to be true
People don't understand the weight of the words,it's sickening,everybody has feelings...

simply_moa

haneul >"<
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
i honestly knew she was innocent, i hate that some ppl just have to ruin a k-pop idol's career just when their career has started.
i literally i feel so bad for her, and i hope one day she will be able to debut in another group or solo.

madyy88

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Ffyv3sCXwAE9C5y
FZ1HxroXEAE8lTJ

FZ1HxrdX0AEEjNh
FZ1HyLAXwAAvtk9
FZ1HyLKWYAMlE3o
FZ1HyqEWIAIOpSF
FZ1HyqIWIAAaBG5

I remember struggling in school with my homework before finding out about this amazing site https://paperial.com/ which helped me not by doing my homework but by explaining how to get it done,gathering material,info and ideas on the spot,I was really impressed with it while studying and in the end guess what!I've got a good mark!All of my friends got really surprised,i'm kinda hooked on it hah!
the witch hunting needs to stop!