Kermit x RM FF (x-tra S P I C Y) TW: Bullying and Woojin

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
RM was sitting at his desk in school when a beautiful girl walked into class, her anime sch0olgirl outfit looked so elegant as her ;3 Sticky frog feet lifted up from the ground with a popping n0ise when she walked. Mrs. Puff **attempted** to stand up as she announced the new girl to the clAss, but she fell and deflated : ( She finally said to the class, "everybody this is Kremit, she is new so be nice to her." RM blushed at the sight of Kermits gReAsY bald head >//< and they made eye contact. Kermit screamed and ran to RM's desk, st0od on his desk, and started DANCING on top of RM OPPAR'S DESK!!!1!!11! O///O
37211 RM suddenly started to blush even more at the sight of Kermits dusty, cracked knEecaps 0///0 "Hey Rap Monster, or should I say, Namjoonie Oppar~! >w<" RM said "I love you let's go to chick-fil-a" so as they ran away together, RM carrying Kermit bridal style, the two lovebirds ran away from school as the ran aWay the school EXPLODED behind them. When they got to chick-fil-a Kermit screamed and started eating all of the mUstard, and RM screamed and began to eat all of the ketchup packets. as the couple ate all of the ketchup and musTard, a bully approached them "HAY LOSERS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING EATING ALL OF THE KETCHUP AND MUSTARD!!" OMG IT WAS Shin Jimin!!! "I NEED THE MUSTARD FOR MY HAIR AND MY BOYFRIEND WOOJIN NEEDS SOME KETCHUP FOR HIS KETCHUP DIET." Shin Jimin got super mad and Woojin also got super mad and they both started to throw tables and chairs at the lovely Kermit and the handsome RM. Kermit and RM stood up and the graphics suddenly changed from real life to Manga as Kermit and RM both put on their Naruto headbands and went KAMEHAMEHA on Shin Jimin and Woojin and YEETED them both into prison where the both of them stayed there for 6,038,729 years. Kermit and RM laughed so hard and broke the sound barrier and eventually they left
Chick- Fil-A and went to buy a MANSION and they GOT MARRIED and then they had 5 mutated frog children and they lived happily ever after

p.s. i did not write this to make fun of anybody, i was just really really bored and it's 1:00 in the morning and you know what i should just go to sleep now lol

JoppingandPop

Kpop Groupie
Website
joppingandpop.carrd.co
Credits
Choerry
Harin
Yeojin
Vivi
OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT FHBDNKDHBSNKDHFBDNSKDIFUGHFDJFIUGFRHDJFUYTGRBNDJRGVDBNMKIUFHCVJKDFUHMDKSOICHNDMKIRFUHBDN MSKOFIUGHBVNCMXDKOIFUGHNVMC,DXLSODIFJGNMKFLDSUHDBF V,CDSHBFV VMFDKSOIUHBSNM,