kdramas

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
i want to talk About kdramas. Which one is your favorite one?
i watched a few and i really love My ID is Gangnam Beauty, my first first love, and the new one Love Alarm.
Whats your opinion to them? Tell me everything i'm really intereted..<3

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
I have heard about My ID is Gangnam Style, but I'll put it in my watchlist for later.
From KDramas I've seen Orange Caramel and Hwarang <- That was my first KDrama! 😁
Now I'm watching: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Park Hyung-sik just caught my eyes!!!)

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Yeah, I'm watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon right now as well.
I've also watched Are You Human?, Circle, Sky Castle, He Is Psychometric and Her Private Life, and they've all been fantastic.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i haven't seen many kdramas at all but i have a growing list! my favorite of the one i've seen is What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? and i actually have 3 tabs perpetually open with kdramas i've started (and one i plan to start) but i keep getting distracted! the dramas are Hwarang, Are You Human Too? and High-End Crush.

i really like kdramas but lately i don't have the attention span to watch almost anything that isn't a youtube cooking video, so i have to watch it with somebody to get anywhere.

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
i haven't seen many kdramas at all but i have a growing list! my favorite of the one i've seen is What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? and i actually have 3 tabs perpetually open with kdramas i've started (and one i plan to start) but i keep getting distracted! the dramas are Hwarang, Are You Human Too? and High-End Crush.

i really like kdramas but lately i don't have the attention span to watch almost anything that isn't a youtube cooking video, so i have to watch it with somebody to get anywhere.
Are You Human Too was the first K-Drama I watched, and it absolutely blew me away; I've watched it twice already. :p

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I have heard about My ID is Gangnam Style, but I'll put it in my watchlist for later.
From KDramas I've seen Orange Caramel and Hwarang <- That was my first KDrama! 😁
Now I'm watching: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Park Hyung-sik just caught my eyes!!!)
i really recomend you to wach my ID is Gangnam Beauty bc like Eunwoo from Astro is just too beautyful and cute in this Drama. uwu